Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

Good thinking!
AARR wrote:Would you rather wake up every morning with a new hundred-dollar bill in your pocket but not know where it came from or wake up every morning with a new fifty-dollar bill in your pocket and know where it comes from?

$100 :lol:

Would you rather have to hunt, kill and process any meat you eat for the rest of your life or have to plant and harvest any fruits and vegetables you eat for the rest of your life?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have to hunt, kill and process any meat you eat for the rest of your life or have to plant and harvest any fruits and vegetables you eat for the rest of your life?
I'm a better hunter and after tracking animals all day I'll be hungry for meet. BTW, what category is cheesecake under :lol: .

Would you rather get 5 dollars for every song you sang in public or 50 dollars for every stranger you kiss?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather get 5 dollars for every song you sang in public or 50 dollars for every stranger you kiss?

More money for a quick kiss. Where do I signup? :lol:

Would you rather have a pet hawk or a pet fox?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a pet hawk or a pet fox?
A pet hawk. I think they can be taught to attack people :twisted: .

Would you rather have a boomerang that would find and kill any one person of your choosing, anywhere in the world, but can only be used once or a boomerang that always returns to you with one dollar?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a boomerang that would find and kill any one person of your choosing, anywhere in the world, but can only be used once or a boomerang that always returns to you with one dollar?

Well I can't kill anyone so I'll go with the other one :lol:

Would you rather have a boomerang that would find and kill any one person of your choosing, anywhere in the world, but can only be used once or a boomerang that always returns to you with one dollar?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a boomerang that would find and kill any one person of your choosing, anywhere in the world, but can only be used once or a boomerang that always returns to you with one dollar?
I wonder how many times I can throw a boomerang until my arm falls off :lol:

Would you rather never be stuck in traffic again or never get another cold?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather never be stuck in traffic again or never get another cold?

Never get stuck in traffic

Would you rather live in Ann Arbor or downtown Detroit?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in Ann Arbor or downtown Detroit?
Detroit...more trains. End of discussion :lol: .

Would you rather have to fart loudly once, every time you have a serious conversation or have to burp after every kiss?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

No AA for AARR :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather have to fart loudly once, every time you have a serious conversation or have to burp after every kiss?

The first. I never have serious conversations anyways

Would you rather own a fancy sports car that you can't sell, trade or give away or have $5,000?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Very appropriate when you discuss politics with your father in law :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather have to fart loudly once, every time you have a serious conversation or have to burp after every kiss? The first. I never have serious conversations anyways

Would you rather own a fancy sports car that you can't sell, trade or give away or have $5,000?
$5,000. Cars are meh to me.

Would you rather know how above or below average you are at everything or know how above or below average people are at one skill / talent just by looking at them?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather know how above or below average you are at everything or know how above or below average people are at one skill / talent just by looking at them?

I already know I'm below average so the second one if I understand it correctly.

Would you rather have supernatural willpower to resist any temptation or be a billionaire?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have supernatural willpower to resist any temptation or be a billionaire?
Supernatural willpower...except for cheesecake...I don't want the power to resist cheesecake :lol:

Would you rather have supernatural willpower to resist any temptation or be a billionaire?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have supernatural willpower to resist any temptation or be a billionaire?

Supernatural willpower 8)

Would you rather be a "professional" caddy or a "bat boy" for the Detroit Tigers?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a "professional" caddy or a "bat boy" for the Detroit Tigers?
I think I'd rather be a professional caddy. It's good exercise and the pay might be pretty good 8) .

Would you rather have every cat or dog that gets lost end up at your house or everyone’s clothes that they forget in the dryer get teleported to your house?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have every cat or dog that gets lost end up at your house or everyone’s clothes that they forget in the dryer get teleported to your house?

I'll take the hand me downs 8)

Would you rather fly on a blimp or a hot air balloon?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather fly on a blimp or a hot air balloon?
Which ever one goes faster 8)

Would you rather blink at twice the normal rate or not be able to blink for 5 minutes but then have to close your eyes for 10 seconds every 5 minutes?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather blink at twice the normal rate or not be able to blink for 5 minutes but then have to close your eyes for 10 seconds every 5 minutes?

The first one

Would you rather eat 6 raw eggs or 12 cooked eggs?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat 6 raw eggs or 12 cooked eggs?
I'll eat 6 raw eggs because it'll be easier I think

Would you rather it never stops snowing (the snow never piles up) or never stops raining (the rain never causes floods)?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather it never stops snowing (the snow never piles up) or never stops raining (the rain never causes floods)?

Rain because it might just be warmer

Would you rather drive in heavy snow during the day or in heavy fog at night?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather drive in heavy snow during the day or in heavy fog at night?
I'll take my chances with day light snow but both are going to be wicked

Would you rather have a bottomless box of Legos or a bottomless box of Thomas the Tank Engine track?