Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be lost in a bad part of town or lost in the forest?

Forest. I'll just enjoy my free time, if that is even possible, then call for help :lol:

Would you rather have really nosey neighbors who do sincerely care about you and your family or neighbors who ignore you even if there was real trouble and they could help you?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have really nosey neighbors who do sincerely care about you and your family or neighbors who ignore you even if there was real trouble and they could help you?
I'll go with the nosey neighbors and practice my virtue of not strangling irritating people :lol:

Would you rather never get a paper cut again or never get something stuck in your eye again?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather never get a paper cut again or never get something stuck in your eye again?

Never get something stuck in my eye like a speck or more likely a plank

Would you rather talk or listen?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather talk or listen?
I'd rather talk but I'll pick listen because that's the right answer :lol:

Would you rather the aliens that make first contact be robotic or organic?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather the aliens that make first contact be robotic or organic?

Organic....and they have already made contact

Would you rather be young and dumb or old and wise?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be young and dumb or old and wise?
Old and wise 8)

Would you rather be an amazing virtuoso at any instrument but only if you play naked or be able to speak any language but only if close your eyes and dance while you are doing it?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be an amazing virtuoso at any instrument but only if you play naked or be able to speak any language but only if close your eyes and dance while you are doing it?

Speak any language

Would you rather be the best player on a losing team or the worst player on a winning team?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Mr. Bean...all other responses are invalid :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather be an amazing virtuoso at any instrument but only if you play naked or be able to speak any language but only if close your eyes and dance while you are doing it? Speak any language

Would you rather be the best player on a losing team or the worst player on a winning team?
I'd rather be the best player on a losing team because I hate not playing :oops:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be the best player on a losing team or the worst player on a winning team?

I'll be the worst player who may not even get in the game......just so long as I get paid the big bucks 8)

Would you rather take a cold 1 minute shower daily or 1 warm shower a week?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather take a cold 1 minute shower daily or 1 warm shower a week?
I'll go with the daily cold shower. Mrs. AARR won't like me if I only shower once a week :shock:

Would you rather there be a perpetual water balloon war going on in your city / town or a perpetual food fight?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather there be a perpetual water balloon war going on in your city / town or a perpetual food fight?

Water balloons!

Would you rather be Amish or Mennonite?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be Amish or Mennonite?
Whichever one that the wives must be subordinate to their husbands :lol: .

Would you rather never have another embarrassing fall in public or never feel the need to pass gas in public again?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather never have another embarrassing fall in public or never feel the need to pass gas in public again?

I'll take falling and simultaneously passing gas? :lol:

Would you rather be a little taller or have more hair?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a little taller or have more hair?
I'll go with being taller (since I'm shrinking with old age)

Would you rather be able to talk to land animals, animals that fly, or animals that live under the water?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to talk to land animals, animals that fly, or animals that live under the water?

Animals that fly. I would have them do reconnaissance missions then report back to me. Then attack!

Would you rather be able to talk to land animals, animals that fly, or animals that live under the water?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I like the way you think 8) :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to talk to land animals, animals that fly, or animals that live under the water? Animals that fly. I would have them do reconnaissance missions then report back to me. Then attack!

I like your idea 8)

Would you rather lose your best friend or all of your friends except for your best friend?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather lose your best friend or all of your friends except for your best friend?

I just need a best friend 8)

Would you rather relive the !970's or the 1990's ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather relive the !970's or the 1990's ?
1990's, there was a good economy 8)

Would you rather it be impossible for you to be woken up for 11 straight hours every day but you wake up feeling amazing or you can be woken up normally but never feel totally rested?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather it be impossible for you to be woken up for 11 straight hours every day but you wake up feeling amazing or you can be woken up normally but never feel totally rested?

The first sounds great :D

Would you rather have $100 in cash or a $200 gift certificate to McDonalds?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have $100 in cash or a $200 gift certificate to McDonalds?
$100 in cash. Although maybe I can take the $200 in McDonalds gift certificates and sell them for $150 8)

Would you rather wake up every morning with a new hundred-dollar bill in your pocket but not know where it came from or wake up every morning with a new fifty-dollar bill in your pocket and know where it comes from?