Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live in virtual reality where you are all powerful or live in the real world and be able to go anywhere but not be able to interact with anyone or anything?

I'll stick with what I've got :lol:

Would you rather have an Australian accent or a Scottish accent?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have an Australian accent or a Scottish accent?
Australian, Crocodile Dundee seems cool. I can't think of any cool Scottish :oops: .

Would you rather give up watching TV / movies for a year or give up playing games for a year?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather give up watching TV / movies for a year or give up playing games for a year?

I'll give up TV

Would you rather be able to change people's minds or change people's hearts?

p.s. you can revoke my man card for asking such a question :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to change people's minds or change people's hearts?

p.s. you can revoke my man card for asking such a question :lol:
Whichever one inspires Cheesecake Factory to send me free cheesecake :lol:

Would you rather super sensitive taste or super sensitive hearing?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather super sensitive taste or super sensitive hearing?

Taste. I couldn't care less what people have to say

Would you rather cheesecake be less filling or taste great? :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather cheesecake be less filling or taste great? :lol:
:lol: We both know the answer to this 8)

Would you rather be a practicing doctor or a medical researcher?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

:lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather be a practicing doctor or a medical researcher?

Whichever takes less of my time :lol:

Would you rather be restricted to only driving for work for the rest of your life or never be able to eat restaurant food ever again?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be restricted to only driving for work for the rest of your life or never be able to eat restaurant food ever again?
Both would be tough but I'll go with never eating at a restaurant again because Durand is a looong bike ride from Washington :shock:

Would you rather have amazingly fast typing / texting speed or be able to read ridiculously fast?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Dooooooorand
AARR wrote:Would you rather have amazingly fast typing / texting speed or be able to read ridiculously fast?

Fast reader. I have very little to say anyways

Would you rather have amazingly fast typing / texting speed or be able to read ridiculously fast?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have amazingly fast typing / texting speed or be able to read ridiculously fast?
Fast reading skills, no one reads what I write anyways :lol: .

Would you rather know the history of every object you touched or be able to talk to animals?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather know the history of every object you touched or be able to talk to animals?

That first one sounds really fascinating. Kind of like Dead Zone 8)

Would you rather relive one day of your choice from anytime in your life or relive a month but not of your choosing?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather relive one day of your choice from anytime in your life or relive a month but not of your choosing?
I'll go with the choice where I choose (that's what God would want, right? :wink: )

Would you rather be a famous director or a famous actor?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a famous director or a famous actor?

Neither. I can't imagine what you have to do to be either. :shock:
Ok. Director I guess

Would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
Ocean, snorkeling! 8)

Would you rather not be able to open any closed doors (locked or unlocked) or not be able to close any open doors?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather not be able to open any closed doors (locked or unlocked) or not be able to close any open doors?

I'll open door then leave them open and have people say to me, "Hey, were you born in a barn?" :lol:

Would you rather the same exact job for the rest of your life or change jobs every 6 months?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather the same exact job for the rest of your life or change jobs every 6 months?
I'll do the exact same thing for the rest of my life. Hopefully it's something I like. :D

Would you rather have to read aloud every word you read or sing everything you say out loud?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have to read aloud every word you read or sing everything you say out loud?

Singing :lol:

Would you rather wake up and drink 2 shots of Vodka or drink 2 Expressos just before bed?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather wake up and drink 2 shots of Vodka or drink 2 Expressos just before bed?
I need my sleep so I guess I'll do two shots of Vodka after I wake up and hope I eventually get used to being an alcoholic :lol:

Would you rather have whatever you are thinking appear above your head for everyone to see or have absolutely everything you do live streamed for anyone to see?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have whatever you are thinking appear above your head for everyone to see or have absolutely everything you do live streamed for anyone to see?

The thought bubble sounds more exciting. Can you imagine that ? :lol:

Would you rather watch listen to ESPN all day or the Weather Channel all day?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Mrs. Michael can predict what the next bubble will say :lol:
Michael wrote:The thought bubble sounds more exciting. Can you imagine that ?

Would you rather watch listen to ESPN all day or the Weather Channel all day?
Whichever one puts me to sleep faster :lol:

Would you rather be put in a maximum security federal prison with the hardest of the hardened criminals for one year or be put in a relatively relaxed prison where wall street types are held for ten years?