Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

I rode a few miles with someone on a bike like that 8)
Michael wrote:Would you rather bike the Florida Keys or bike around Yellowstone?
Yellowstone cause I haven't been there yet and I want to be chased by a bison :lol:

Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds?

Teleport. There are no minds worth reading

Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds?
Teleport, it will be confusing trying to read minds when there are 7 billion people in the world :lol:

Would you rather live without the internet or live without AC and heating?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Are there that many? I am only picking up 5 billion minds :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather live without the internet or live without AC and heating?

I'll live without the Internet and just find a new line of work :lol:
AC is what separates us from the other animals 8)

Would you rather know when you will die or how you will die?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Touché :lol:
Michael wrote:AC is what separates us from the other animals 8)

Would you rather know when you will die or how you will die?
I'd like to know when so I can selfish until the last moment then repent :lol:

Would you rather be transported permanently 500 years into the future or 500 years into the past?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

That's is everyone's plan! :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather be transported permanently 500 years into the future or 500 years into the past?

500 years ago 8)

Would you rather smell like pot smoke all the time or alcohol? In other words, Do you want people to think your a stoner or an alcoholic? :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather smell like pot smoke all the time or alcohol? In other words, Do you want people to think your a stoner or an alcoholic? :lol:
I'd rather be viewed as a happy stoner than an angry drunk I guess.

Would you rather never be able to use a touchscreen or never be able to use a keyboard and mouse?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather never be able to use a touchscreen or never be able to use a keyboard and mouse?

Touchscreen (I just typed that out on a touchscreen)

Would you rather visit Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory or visit Oz?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather visit Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory or visit Oz?
You had me after chocolate :lol:

Would you rather be able to control fire or water?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to control fire or water?
Probably water. Although both can be destructive, water is needed more.

Would you rather fly an ultralight by your self or in s hot air ballon with others?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather fly an ultralight by your self or in s hot air ballon with others?
I'd love to fly an ultra light and dive bomb everyone on my "don't like" list :lol:

Would you rather eat food that is very plain or food that is over-spiced?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

We'll have to compare lists sometime :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather eat food that is very plain or food that is over-spiced?

Over spiced 8)

Would you rather eat food that is very plain or food that is over-spiced?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat food that is very plain or food that is over-spiced?
I'll have a plain pizza with everything on it please :lol:

Would you rather have hands that kept growing as you got older or feet that kept growing as you got older?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have hands that kept growing as you got older or feet that kept growing as you got older?

Feet ?

Would you rather have hands that kept growing as you got older or feet that kept growing as you got older?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have hands that kept growing as you got older or feet that kept growing as you got older?
Hands :twisted: Watch out Mrs. AARR :lol:

Would you rather be unable to use search engines or unable to use social media?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be unable to use search engines or unable to use social media?

Unable to use social media

Would you rather be brave but physically weak or scared and physically strong?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be brave but physically weak or scared and physically strong?
I'll take brave because attitude is important :D

Would you rather give up bathing for a month or give up the internet for a month?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather give up bathing for a month or give up the internet for a month?

Would you rather be really smart or really funny?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be really smart or really funny?
I'd rather be smart because I'm neither :oops:

Would you rather go back to age 5 with everything you know now or know now everything your future self will learn?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go back to age 5 with everything you know now or know now everything your future self will learn?

Back to 5. I'm not learning anything new :lol:

Would you rather drink a cold beverage on a hot day or a hot beverage on a cold day?