Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live in a commune where you give everything you posses to the leaders who distribute out by need or in a Capitalistic system where you can keep everything and share with whom you feel needs it?

I'm a fan of classic America

Would you rather work at Car Wash or McDonalds?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work at Car Wash or McDonalds?
At the car wash 8)

Would you rather be forced to attend school classes for life that you don't like or marry a woman you don't like?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I was watching that video/song and that is why I posted that would you rather!
AARR wrote:Would you rather be forced to attend school classes for life that you don't like or marry a woman you don't like?

Classes. Get the wrong wife and you will be forced to attend classes for life!

Would you rather a big butt or man boobs?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather a big butt or man boobs?
Big butt I guess. I hear girls like the big butts but I wouldn't know from experience cause I have a life-long case of runners butt :lol:

Would you rather co-host a talk show with a radical politician or someone with a terrible sense of humor?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather co-host a talk show with a radical politician or someone with a terrible sense of humor?

Radical politician. If I like him then I'll egg him on and if I don't I'll heckle him :lol:

Would you rather drive a VW Beetle or VW Bus?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather drive a VW Beetle or VW Bus?
Beetle. I drive a Honda Fit so I'm pretty close 8)

Would you rather drive a stretch limo or compact car?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

My daughter has a Honda FIT. I dig it. Perfect fit 8)
AARR wrote:Would you rather drive a stretch limo or compact car?

Compact car. I don't plan to get into an accident

Would you rather live in the "best" part of Flint or the worst part of Detroit?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in the "best" part of Flint or the worst part of Detroit?
Best part of Flint has to be better than worst part of Detroit. I'll even drink the water :lol:

Would you rather live next to a very busy railroad line or a very busy airport?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live next to a very busy railroad line or a very busy airport?

Both 8)

Would you rather live next to a very busy railroad line or a very busy airport?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live next to a very busy railroad line or a very busy airport?
Both if it's a military airport but just the railroad if it's a passenger airport. Passenger planes and trains don't count :P

Would you rather have control of the presidency or Hollywood, judicial branch, mainstream media and public education?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have control of the presidency or Hollywood, judicial branch, mainstream media and public education?

Well, We are seeing how little you can do as president when all the other ones you mentioned are against you

Would you rather play basketball with friends or a game of baseball?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather play basketball with friends or a game of baseball?
Basketball for sure. Baseball is too slow for me.

Would you rather do a Road Rally of an abandoned railroad ROW or a RailroadFan.com meet in Durand?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather do a Road Rally of an abandoned railroad ROW or a RailroadFan.com meet in Durand?

Road Rally 8)

Would you rather have a constant dry cough or constant runny nose?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a constant dry cough or constant runny nose?
Both are irritating but I guess I'll go with a runny nose and invest in Kleenex :D

Would you rather live isolated in the wilderness or on the streets of a city as a homeless person?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live isolated in the wilderness or on the streets of a city as a homeless person?

Isolated wilderness

Would you rather have the flu really bad 12 times a year or take your chances with getting Ebola once in your life?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have the flu really bad 12 times a year or take your chances with getting Ebola once in your life?
I'll take my chances with Ebola one time. I'm either brave or stupid :lol:

Would you rather be illiterate or take everything literally?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be illiterate or take everything literally?

Kant reed

Would you rather eat as much as you want of crappy food or a very limited amount of good, healthy food that you like?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat as much as you want of crappy food or a very limited amount of good, healthy food that you like?
I'll go with the limited healthy food and adjust my activity level because crappy food will make me feel crappy :lol:

Would you rather watch all the Godzilla movies ever made or King Kong movies?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather watch all the Godzilla movies ever made or King Kong movies?

Would you rather watch all the Godzilla movies ever made or King Kong movies?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather watch all the Godzilla movies ever made or King Kong movies?
Godzilla 8)

Would you rather be fat but healthy or toned but unhealthy?