Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather drive over one hour each way to work to a job you love or walk across the street to a job you hate?

Drive!

Would you rather live in a police state (Brave New World) or pure anarchy (Escape from New York)?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in a police state (Brave New World) or pure anarchy (Escape from New York)?
Either way I'm in trouble so I'll go with a police state, go to prison and do hard labor for life. It's a good work out, right? :lol:

Would you rather be obese but smell nice or be in great shape but have body odor?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be obese but smell nice or be in great shape but have body odor?

BO

Would you rather get hit by an AMTRAK train or a freight train?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather get hit by an AMTRAK train or a freight train?
Amtrak is not a real train so I'll go with the pretend Amtrak train :lol:

Would you rather only eat someone else's leftovers the rest of your life or pay to eat at McDonald's for every meal the rest of your life?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather only eat someone else's leftovers the rest of your life or pay to eat at McDonald's for every meal the rest of your life?

Leftovers!

Would you rather only eat someone else's leftovers the rest of your life or pay to eat at McDonald's for every meal the rest of your life?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather only eat someone else's leftovers the rest of your life or pay to eat at McDonald's for every meal the rest of your life?
Leftovers :D

Would you rather live next to an annoying neighbor who will come over and talk for hours every day or live next to a volcano?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live next to an annoying neighbor who will come over and talk for hours every day or live next to a volcano?

Volcano 8)

Would you rather have an incredible ability to always stay calm and focused and at peace or be rich and stressed?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have an incredible ability to always stay calm and focused and at peace or be rich and stressed?
I'd like the stay calm and focused because I'll need it while I'm living in a derelict van down by the river :lol:

Would you rather be in a plane crash on a desolate and deserted island and only be able to eat human remains until rescued or starve to death?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be in a plane crash on a desolate and deserted island and only be able to eat human remains until rescued or starve to death?

Eat people :lol:

Would you rather eat only carbs or only protein for a month?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat only carbs or only protein for a month?
Which ever are in cheesecake and pizza is what I'll do 8) . Although I'll probably die when its over :lol: .

Would you rather pay little taxes but have to pay for most everything out of pocket or pay high taxes and have most of your basic services/needs paid for?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather pay little taxes but have to pay for most everything out of pocket or pay high taxes and have most of your basic services/needs paid for?

Whichever way works out better although the first is probably better

Would you rather spend 10 years in a coma or 5 in jail?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend 10 years in a coma or 5 in jail?
Both sound equally bad but I'll go with jail and try to evangelize prisoners I guess (and pray I'm not Bubba's b!*#@) :lol:

Would you rather win the Nobel Peace Prize or an Oscar?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather win the Nobel Peace Prize or an Oscar?

Nobel of course 8)

Would you rather be really funny or really smart?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be really funny or really smart?
I'd rather be really smart even though with most people being funny is more persuasive :lol:

Would you rather have a really cool name or a very funny name?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a really cool name or a very funny name?

Cool 8)

Would you rather not exercise for 6 months or not make out with your wife for 6 months?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather not exercise for 6 months or not make out with your wife for 6 months?
Sounds like love making with Mrs AARR is about to become my cardio :lol:

Would you rather eat bacon or potatoes the rest of your life?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat bacon or potatoes the rest of your life?

Yes :lol:

Would you rather lose all your memories till now or have your wife lose all her memories till now?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather lose all your memories till now or have your wife lose all her memories till now?
Yes :lol:

Would you rather be the person who always talks during meetings or always sleeps during meetings?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be the person who always talks during meetings or always sleeps during meetings?

Sleep if I could get away with it

Would you rather have season tickets to the Toledo Mudhens or tickets to 1 Detroit Tigers game?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have season tickets to the Toledo Mudhens or tickets to 1 Detroit Tigers game?
Tickets to one Tigers game...I'm not interested in going to more than one of any sports game

Would you rather break your hand in a biking accident or lose a tooth skate boarding?