Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
ns8401
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by ns8401 »

Michael wrote:
AARR wrote:Would you rather go back in time and save President Lincoln or Kennedy?

Kennedy just so I can see who really killed him 8)

Would you rather go back in time and save President Lincoln or Kennedy?
Lincoln, then he can help me slay the pesky vampires in my attic.

Would you rather have an attic or a basement?
Celebrating Over 3800 Posts in HD
This updated Signature Brought To YOU By The One The Only MQT3001!
NS8401, Online, At Trackside And On Your Side

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

ns8401 wrote:Would you rather have an attic or a basement?
Basement, That's where my man cave is going 8)

Would you rather have a chain link fence or electric fence around your yard?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a chain link fence or electric fence around your yard?

Electric Fence, Guard tower, barking dogs...

Would you rather eat Spaghettios or Raviolios ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I want to be your neighbor 8)
Michael wrote:Would you rather have a chain link fence or electric fence around your yard? Electric Fence, Guard tower, barking dogs...

Would you rather eat Spaghettios or Raviolios ?
4 out of 5 homeless choose Spaghettios :lol:

Would you rather only be able to talk in 3rd person or never be able to call someone by their name?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather only be able to talk in 3rd person or never be able to call someone by their name?

Michael would rather never be able to call someone by their name

Would you rather be smart but very arrogant or average and humble?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be smart but very arrogant or average and humble?
I'm competing with a couple guys in our office for the Dr. Ray Guarendi Most Humble Man Award because whoever wins it will be very proud :lol:

Would you rather spend a week in the North Pole or the Sahara Desert? (At least North Pole has a railroad :wink: )

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I'm rooting for you AARR !
AARR wrote:Would you rather spend a week in the North Pole or the Sahara Desert? (At least North Pole has a railroad :wink: )

Sahara Desert. They have trains too :wink:

Would you rather have the strength of Captain America or the money and power of Tony Stark (Iron Man)?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Touché :lol:
Michael wrote:Sahara Desert. They have trains too :wink:

Would you rather have the strength of Captain America or the money and power of Tony Stark (Iron Man)?
Iron Man, flying is cool 8)

Would you rather drive 100 miles while drunk or after being awake for 72 hours?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather drive 100 miles while drunk or after being awake for 72 hours?

I can't stay up that late so I will just continue to drive drunk

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather drive 100 miles while drunk or after being awake for 72 hours?

I can't stay up that late so I will just continue to drive drunk

Yea, I'll just continue drunk driving too :lol:

Would you rather never understand the concept of time or sex?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather never understand the concept of time or sex?

Sex? I am not sure I understand what your talking about but I don't have time for it :lol:

Would you rather repeat daily (i.e Groundhog Day) Christmas Day or Thanksgiving Day?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

:lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather never understand the concept of time or sex? Sex? I am not sure I understand what your talking about but I don't have time for it :lol:

Would you rather repeat daily (i.e Groundhog Day) Christmas Day or Thanksgiving Day?
I'll go with Christmas and endless presents 8)

Would you rather be 4' tall or 10'?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be 4' tall or 10'?

Being 4 foot tall would stink but I think it is the better alternative

Would you rather stand for 24 hours or sit for 24 hours?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather stand for 24 hours or sit for 24 hours?
I'd rather stand but I know I can't for that long so I'll sit

Would you rather marry someone of the opposite sex that doesn't do any chores and is obnoxious and rude or live with someone of the same sex who is the perfect compliment to you?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather marry someone of the opposite sex that doesn't do any chores and is obnoxious and rude or live with someone of the same sex who is the perfect compliment to you?

I guess I will just stick with the choice I made at this point.

Would you rather get a punch in the stomach everytime you even think of cheesecake or only be able to eat cheesecake for the rest of your life?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather get a punch in the stomach everytime you even think of cheesecake or only be able to eat cheesecake for the rest of your life?
I won't be able to handle a punch to the stomach every time so I guess I'll have to eat cheesecake the rest of my life which also sucks because it'll lose its appeal and I'll become very unhealthy :(

Would you rather always stumble while walking or studder while speaking?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather always stumble while walking or studder while speaking?

St..st...stu..stummmm...st...stumble!

Would you rather be addicted to cigarettes or alcohol?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be addicted to cigarettes or alcohol?
Hmm, both are bad choices. I'll go with cigarettes I guess. Can I smoke without inhaling :lol:

Would you rather be able to rewind 24 hours once a month and do-over or have complete and total control over your dreams and recall them in vivid detail?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to rewind 24 hours once a month and do-over or have complete and total control over your dreams and recall them in vivid detail?

24 hour rewind! Who cares about dreams

Would you rather drive for 6 hours daily or shovel for 2 hours daily?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather drive for 6 hours daily or shovel for 2 hours daily?
Shovel snow for 2 hours daily, it'll be my cardio 8)

Would you rather drive over one hour each way to work to a job you love or walk across the street to a job you hate?