Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat just fast food for a week or just frozen foods for a month?
Frozen foods for a month. A lot of frozen foods are good and healthy :D

Would you rather pogo stick one mile or bike 50 miles?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather pogo stick one mile or bike 50 miles?

Bike 50 miles........All downhill 8)

Would you rather be a cashier in a fast food place or work in an oil change place?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

With the wind at your back :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather pogo stick one mile or bike 50 miles? Bike 50 miles........All downhill 8)

Would you rather be a cashier in a fast food place or work in an oil change place?
I would like working in an oil change place. 8)

Would you rather spend one year in a tough prison or kill and eat your pet cat and dog?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather spend one year in a tough prison or kill and eat your pet cat and dog?

Kill and eat my cat

Would you rather eliminate the Department of Education or the Department of Agriculture?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eliminate the Department of Education or the Department of Agriculture?
Let's eliminate the DOE and start over

Would you rather sleep 8 hours a night or sleep 6 hours and take a 3 minute nap during the day?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote: Would you rather sleep 8 hours a night or sleep 6 hours and take a 3 minute nap during the day?

Probably the 8 hours. I am thinking you will say 6 and a short siesta right?

Would you rather make your way out of the middle of the Florida Everglades or make your way out of the middle of the Mojave Desert?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I meant 30 minute nap and yes you are correct :)
Michael wrote:Would you rather sleep 8 hours a night or sleep 6 hours and take a 3 minute nap during the day? Probably the 8 hours. I am thinking you will say 6 and a short siesta right?

Would you rather make your way out of the middle of the Florida Everglades or make your way out of the middle of the Mojave Desert?
Florida Everglades, I'll take my chances with alligators and snakes than go without water.

Would you rather 1949 guess every Where Am I correctly or never post again?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather 1949 guess every Where Am I correctly or never post again?

I'm not sure if you mean him never post or anyone ever post but I'm ok with letting him have this tiny victory if it makes him happy.

Would you rather see an end to the Internet or an end to all cellular phones?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see an end to the Internet or an end to all cellular phones?
Can I vote for both :lol: . I'll go with internet :( .

Would you rather see an end to the Internet or cellular phones?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather see an end to the Internet or cellular phones?

I for one am tired of both too but they are both integral to my job so I will say no cell phone

Would you rather have a hot dog or a bratwurst ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a hot dog or a bratwurst ?
Mmm, bratwurst. Can one even go back to eating hot dogs after eating a brat :?

Would you rather eat liver or drink cod oil?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

How true!
AARR wrote:Would you rather eat liver or drink cod oil?

Liver

Would you rather sleep without a pillow or without a blanket?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather sleep without a pillow or without a blanket?
I can sleep without a pillow :)

Would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die or unknown when you are alive but famous after you die?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die or unknown when you are alive but famous after you die?

I guess the second only so that people will continue to pray for me

Would you rather see a snowless sub zero gray winter or a relatively warm winter with lots of sun and LOTS of snow?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see a snowless sub zero gray winter or a relatively warm winter with lots of sun and LOTS of snow?
I'll go with sun and snow and a good pair of sun glasses for the glare :)

Would you rather have to learn to talk again or learn every important date in history and why it is important?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have to learn to talk again or learn every important date in history and why it is important?
The latter. I like useless trivia

Would you rather go sledding or skiing?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather go sledding or skiing?
Skiing...in snow and sun 8)

Would you rather walk on water or levitate?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather walk on water or levitate?

Levitate

Would you rather go back in time and be able to change one event or see the future and be able to possibly change it?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather go back in time and be able to change one event or see the future and be able to possibly change it?
I would go back in time and convince the producers of A-Team to keep the series going 8)

Would you rather go to jail for 4 years for something you didn’t do or get away with something horrible you did but always live in fear of being caught?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go to jail for 4 years for something you didn’t do or get away with something horrible you did but always live in fear of being caught?
The first

Would you rather be bestowed the Presidential Medal of Freedom or an honorary Phd from the school of your choice?