Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather people have a difficult time understanding you or have a difficult time understanding other people?
I have trouble with both so just having one would be an improvement :lol:

Would you rather be hunted by Dracula or a Werewolf?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be hunted by Dracula or a Werewolf?

Either way you become one right? I guess werewolf

Would you rather have a man cave or greenhouse?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a man cave or greenhouse?
Greenhouse, I'm an outside man :)

Would you rather get C's at an Ivey League college or A's at a no-name college?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather get C's at an Ivey League college or A's at a no-name college?

I'll go with the no name college although I hope it actually has a name :lol:

Would you rather be a taxi driver or short haul truck driver?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a taxi driver or short haul truck driver?
Short haul truck driver. Better chance to see trains I hope :) .

Would you rather eat a hearty meal in front of five starving children or steal money from five Salvation Army Santa Clauses?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat a hearty meal in front of five starving children or steal money from five Salvation Army Santa Clauses?

Eating in front of starving children sounds more satisfying :lol:

Would you rather play in the rain or in the snow?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather play in the rain or in the snow?
Show, can't throw rain balls at cars :lol:

Would you rather be a hometown hero or an A level celebrity that no one likes (like Kardashian)?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a hometown hero or an A level celebrity that no one likes (like Kardashian)?
Hometown hero

Would you rather die saving a total stranger and no one knows or be totally paralyzed saving your wife and kids and everyone knows?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather die saving a total stranger and no one knows or be totally paralyzed saving your wife and kids and everyone knows?
I'll save my wife and kids not because everyone will know but because I love them

Would you rather be naïve or paranoid?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be naïve or paranoid?

I'll go with naive

Would you rather sit through hours of commercials or hours of Jerry Springer?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather sit through hours of commercials or hours of Jerry Springer?
Jerry Springer, I would think it's more entertaining :? .

Would you rather have a dirty job or be homeless?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a dirty job or be homeless?

Dirty job

Would you rather spend the day at Greenfield Village or the Detroit Science Center?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend the day at Greenfield Village or the Detroit Science Center?
Greenfield Village ROCKS! It has trains 8)

Would you rather be homeless or have to write good speeches (that match their POV) for your most disliked politician?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be homeless or have to write good speeches (that match their POV) for your most disliked politician?

Homeless

Would you rather call customer support and the people be kind and polite to you but never ever actually help you or do anything for you or call customer support and have people be rude, obnoxious, mean and outright hostile towards you but eventually get your issue taken care of?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather call customer support and the people be kind and polite to you but never ever actually help you or do anything for you or call customer support and have people be rude, obnoxious, mean and outright hostile towards you but eventually get your issue taken care of?
I'll go with the rude people who can help me (if Mrs AARR can't break me no customer support will either) :lol:

Would you rather be an English major who can't count or a Math major who can't read? (This is what I think when I see people in the grocery check out "10 items or less" line with 25 items)

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Hillarious! :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather be an English major who can't count or a Math major who can't read? (This is what I think when I see people in the grocery check out "10 items or less" line with 25 items)

English major who cannot count but you can still count on me :D

Would you rather sleep in a nasty dumpster in nice weather or out in the open in sub freezing weather?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather sleep in a nasty dumpster in nice weather or out in the open in sub freezing weather?
I'll sleep in a nasty dumpster because being out in sub freezing weather will kill me :shock:

Would you rather have your guns confiscated and live under Marshall Law or be allowed to keep your gun but be forbidden to practice your religion?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have your guns confiscated and live under Marshall Law or be allowed to keep your gun but be forbidden to practice your religion?

I'm not sure what's the difference but I'll go with the second and hope for the best

Would you rather in a secular progressive utopia or the the classic US warts and all?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather in a secular progressive utopia or the the classic US warts and all?
I want freedom so give me the US of A :)

Would you rather laugh at everything people say to you or look like you're not listening/don't care? :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote: Would you rather laugh at everything people say to you or look like you're not listening/don't care? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Look like I am not listening.....But I really don't care

Would you rather spend all day with people with PhD's or high school dropouts?