Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather convert Kim Jong Ill to Christianity or the supreme leader of Iran?
I'd start with Ali Khamenei and pray it has a domino affect in the middle east countries but if history repeats itself they'll just continue a holy war only it would be in the name of Jesus instead of Muhammad.

Would you rather have to exterminate your attic from an infestation of venomous spiders or wasps?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have to exterminate your attic from an infestation of venomous spiders or wasps?

Wasps. I heard they can be docile with smoke 8)

Would you rather be stuck in a elevator alone for 24 hours or with 3 people ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

You are smart 8)
Michael wrote:Wasps. I heard they can be docile with smoke 8)

Would you rather be stuck in a elevator alone for 24 hours or with 3 people ?
Alone, I don't want to answer the call of nature in an elevator with three people there too :lol: :oops:

Would you rather see how civilization was created or how it will end?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather see how civilization was created or how it will end?

I already know how it ends and I don't want to see it :(

Would you rather be an expert at car repair or computer repair?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be an expert at car repair or computer repair?
I think you have to be an expert at both to fix cars these days :( . So I'll go with computers and be able to fix my car too :D .

Would you rather be a power weight lifter or endurance athlete?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a power weight lifter or endurance athlete?

Endurance athlete. 8)

Would you rather be limited to carbs only or protein only?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be limited to carbs only or protein only?
What is ever in cheesecake and steak is what I'll have 8)

Would you rather be a carnivore or herbivore?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a carnivore or herbivore?

Very tough but I guess herbivore. I actually did it for more than 3 years just to see if I could.

Would you rather be a carnivore or herbivore? Should I just shoot you? :lol: And if so, can I eat you? :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a carnivore or herbivore? Should I just shoot you? :lol: And if so, can I eat you? :lol:
Yes, you may shoot me and eat me but I'm tough and stringy :lol: . I'll go with carnivore 8) .

Would you rather be albino or have a birthmark on your face, arms and legs?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be albino or have a birthmark on your face, arms and legs?

Birthmarks. I can cover them I guess. If I were an albino I don't think I could ever be in the sun

Would you rather relive your own childhood with a chance to make changes or relive your children's early years with a chance to make changes?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather relive your own childhood with a chance to make changes or relive your children's early years with a chance to make changes?
I wouldn't change either but I suppose I'd relive my kids early years because it was fun and make it funner :D

Would you rather relive your teen years or your kids teen years?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather relive your teen years or your kids teen years?

Hmmm. I am still living my kids teen years....and tween years. I even have a threenager :lol:

Would you rather one of your kids be a doctor or a lawyer?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather one of your kids be a doctor or a lawyer?
Doctor, I'm never in legal trouble but it seems I'm always injuring something :lol:

Would you rather one of your kids join the Capuchins or be a Missionary in Iran (or Iraq)?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather one of your kids join the Capuchins or be a Missionary in Iran (or Iraq)?

Both sound appealing but probably the missionary

Would you rather see your favorite comedian live or your favorite band live?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see your favorite comedian live or your favorite band live?
I'd rather see my favorite comedian...I could use a good laugh more than a good song :lol:

Would you rather drive while texting or while very tired?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather drive while texting or while very tired?

Text for sure. Driving drowsy in horrible :cry:

Would you rather work with learning impaired children of varying degrees or with the elderly with dementia of varying degrees?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work with learning impaired children of varying degrees or with the elderly with dementia of varying degrees?
Both are a challenge but I suppose I'll go with the children because they're smaller :lol: .

Would you rather have married at age 15 or never marry?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have married at age 15 or never marry?
Probably get married at 15

Would you rather have married at age 15 or never marry?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have married at age 15 or never marry?
I'd never marry because I would have been a good bachelor 8)

Would you rather live alone on a tropical island or live with a group of people in the Sahara Desert?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live alone on a tropical island or live with a group of people in the Sahara Desert?

Hmm. Die alone or die together? I guess I'll make a go at the tropical island

Would you rather eat the same meal 3 times a day for a year (yes it can be pizza and Cheesecake)or only 2 meals a day but they can be whatever you want?