Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather get even or get over it?
I'd rather get even but know I'm supposed to get over it :?

Would you rather bring someone back from the dead who you loved or was famous?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather bring someone back from the dead who you loved or was famous?

I wouldn't want to pull someone out of paradise back here. I think I'd rather go there :lol:

Would you rather eat only Cheetos for a week or only Doritos?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat only Cheetos for a week or only Doritos?
Make it Crunchy Cheetos and you have a deal 8)

Would you rather rely on the A-Team or MacGyver?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather rely on the A-Team or MacGyver?

The A-Team!!!!! MacGyver would be off saving the polar bears from global warming somewhere. I can't rely on him! :lol:

Would you rather get hit by lightning and survive or get picked up by a tornado and survive?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather get hit by lightning and survive or get picked up by a tornado and survive?
I'll go with a tornado and sing this song while in it

Would you rather drive 200 miles while drunk or very tired?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather drive 200 miles while drunk or very tired?
Very tired

Would you rather work for Planned Parenthood or the Democratic National Committee? (what's the difference I know :roll: )

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work for Planned Parenthood or the Democratic National Committee? (what's the difference I know :roll: )
I'll go with DNC and join the exiled group of pro-lifers in the party :lol:

Would you rather be awake during surgery and watch everything but feel no pain or be asleep during surgery but afterwards feel lots of pain?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be awake during surgery and watch everything but feel no pain or be asleep during surgery but afterwards feel lots of pain?

The first one

Would you rather only be able to eat raw (uncooked) food for a year (as much as you want) or fast for 10 days?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather only be able to eat raw (uncooked) food for a year (as much as you want) or fast for 10 days?
I'll go with raw uncooked food and include chocolate chip cookie dough in my diet :lol:

Would you rather lose your preferred thumb or the index and middle finger of your preferred hand (I guess that means not signaling bad drivers with the #1 salute :lol: )

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather lose your preferred thumb or the index and middle finger of your preferred hand (I guess that means not signaling bad drivers with the #1 salute :lol: )

Index finger. I'll do my finger waving with the other hand 8)

Would you rather witness a nuclear explosion safely or witness a huge volcanic eruption safely?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather witness a nuclear explosion safely or witness a huge volcanic eruption safely?
I prefer nature so I'll witness the volcanic eruption. Except for flying, I'd rather watch a F15 Eagle over a Bald Eagle 8).

Would you rather be a movie star or a rock star?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a movie star or a rock star?

Movie star I guess.

Would you rather be liked or respected?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

You'll need a tag line like "living in a van down by the river" :lol:
Michael wrote:Movie star I guess.

Would you rather be liked or respected?
Respected, except when it comes to cheesecake...that I just want to Like :lol:

Would you rather have a goofy dog as a pet or a grumpy cat?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a goofy dog as a pet or a grumpy cat?

Hmm. I'm torn. Who wants a grumpy cat but who wants a dog? Too much work.
I'll take the grumpy cat as long as he is just an outdoor cat that I leave the occasional bowl of food out for.

Would you rather be a hipster or a yuppie?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a hipster or a yuppie?
Both groups will reject me :lol: . I'll try being a yuppie I guess cause they're all a bunch of whimps so I'll beat them up if they mess with me :P

Would you rather have arms in proportion to a Tyrannosaurus or a neck in proportion to an Apatosaurus (Brontosaurus)?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I resent that! We are not all wimps :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather have arms in proportion to a Tyrannosaurus or a neck in proportion to an Apatosaurus (Brontosaurus)?

I guess the arms. Less of a freak show

Would you rather work 9 to 5 or 4 to midnight?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work 9 to 5 or 4 to midnight?
9-5...although I wouldn't know what to do only working 8 hours a day :?

Would you rather be a one armed paper hanger or a one legged butt kicking contestant?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a one armed paper hanger or a one legged butt kicking contestant?

One armed paper hanger sounds like less work

Would you rather have to eat/drink everything hot or everything cold?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have to eat/drink everything hot or everything cold?
I'll got with cold and load up on pop tarts. Ever have a frozen pop tart...it's like a candy stick 8)

Would you rather be married to someone you don't love but have a good sex life or someone you love but no sex?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I'd like to try a frozen pop tart but I've also heard it was a bad idea :lol:

AARR wrote:Would you rather be married to someone you don't love but have a good sex life or someone you love but no sex?

Love and no sex :?

Would you rather awake daily to the sounds of trains or the sounds of exotic animals ?