Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather owe the IRS money or owe the mafia money?
What's the difference :wink: . I'd rather owe the IRS. It might take them several years to process my case. Mafia won't play that long :shock: .

Would you rather eat tablespoon of cinnamon or salt?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat tablespoon of cinnamon or salt?
Cinnamon for sure. I like salt but not that much

Would you rather have an awesome wardrobe but be unattractive or very attractive but wear the same clothes daily?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have an awesome wardrobe but be unattractive or very attractive but wear the same clothes daily?
I'm considered unattractive and I would wear my same clothes daily if Mrs. Simon wouldn't nag me about it :lol:

Would you rather be black in a white neighborhood or white in a black neighborhood?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be black in a white neighborhood or white in a black neighborhood?

Well being the odd man out can really suck but I'll go with black and have all the white liberals fall all over themselves to prove they are not racists :lol:

Would you rather live have trouble breathing or troubling seeing?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live have trouble breathing or troubling seeing?
I'm getting along well with a good heart but not so good eyes so I'll stick with it :lol:

Would you rather get severely burned or frostbite?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather get severely burned or frostbite?

Both sound horrible in every way :(

Would you rather be the CEO or AMAZON or the CEO of GOOGLE?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be the CEO or AMAZON or the CEO of GOOGLE?
Google, they're my customer and the free food in their cafeteria is the BOMB :!: :D

Would you rather be an eagle or a shark?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be an eagle or a shark?

Eagle for sure.

Would you rather eat only canned foods for a year or only frozen foods for a year?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat only canned foods for a year or only frozen foods for a year?
Frozen Pop Tarts for a year!!! :lol:

Would you rather always speak what you're thinking out loud or never communicate/speak at all? :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather always speak what you're thinking out loud or never communicate/speak at all? :lol:

............ :lol:

Would you rather be a big fish in a little pond or a small fish in a big pond?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a big fish in a little pond or a small fish in a big pond?
I'll go for the big fish in a little pond and enjoy what I have until it's all gone :lol:

Would you rather go back to horses for transportation or never be able to walk?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go back to horses for transportation or never be able to walk?

Go back to horses. I'm just selfish that way :wink:

Would you rather go skiing or sledding?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather go skiing or sledding?
Skiing...I feel the need for speed...and an accident :lol:

Would you rather wear the same clothes every day (although you may wash them) or have to buy enough clothes so you never wear the same thing twice ever again?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather wear the same clothes every day (although you may wash them) or have to buy enough clothes so you never wear the same thing twice ever again?

I have been doing the first all my life. I think it would be nice to second for the rest of my life 8)

Would you rather your children be all girls or all boys?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather your children be all girls or all boys?
All boys...much easier to deal with during the teen years.

Would you rather your children be all boys or girls?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather your children be all boys or girls?

Having an (almost) even split, I can't imagine it any other way.....but I guess it depends on what day you ask :lol:

Would you rather be a cat or a dog?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a cat or a dog?
Cat...I don't beg for food or other stupid animal tricks :lol:

Would you rather master every program language or spoken language?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather master every program language or spoken language?

Spoken language......although I'd have no one to talk to :cry:

Would you rather spend 1 year in a maximum security prison with very hardened criminals or 20 years in a minimum security prison with relatively friendly people?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend 1 year in a maximum security prison with very hardened criminals or 20 years in a minimum security prison with relatively friendly people?
One year in a max prison. But I won't take a shower :lol: :shock:

Would you rather listen to a politician you dislike for 24 hours or watch a movie with an actor/actress who promotes a political point of view you dislike for 24 hours?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather listen to a politician you dislike for 24 hours or watch a movie with an actor/actress who promotes a political point of view you dislike for 24 hours?

Neither. That would cramp my lifestyle :lol:

Would you rather never leave a 20 miles radius from your home for the rest of your life or never be able to come back to Michigan ever again?