Leslie Typhon A-75

Any historical questions can be posted here. Answers would certainly help as well :)
MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Leslie Typhon A-75

Unread post by MQT1223 »

Not sure what category this falls under but I thought I'd share a rare sound with everyone, the smallest produced Leslie Typhon horn made the model A-75.

Mock the sound of the horn all you want this little beast is LOUD.

1223 OUT! President and Founder of the Buck Creek Central, the Rolling River Route! (2012-2017) President and Founder of the Lamberton Valley Railroad, The Tin Plate Road! Proudly railfanning with Asperger's since 1996. :)

J T
Hates Supper

Re: Leslie Typhon A-75

Unread post by J T »

That's a familiar looking house.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

J T wrote:That's a familiar looking house.
Ok??? :| It's my grandparents, and it's on a dead end street.
1223 OUT! President and Founder of the Buck Creek Central, the Rolling River Route! (2012-2017) President and Founder of the Lamberton Valley Railroad, The Tin Plate Road! Proudly railfanning with Asperger's since 1996. :)

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

I photograph houses for a living. It looked similar to one I've done before.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

J T wrote:I photograph houses for a living. It looked similar to one I've done before.
Care to share?