Embedding photos from the gallery

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
59caddy
bag of holding

Embedding photos from the gallery

Unread post by 59caddy »

Is it possible to enlarge the photos embedded from the Railroadfan photo gallery?

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Re: Embedding photos from the gallery

Unread post by Saturnalia »

That link posted under each photo in the gallery on it's page has a "thumb_" bit toward the end. Delete just that, and it will show in it's full size up to a certain point, where it maxes out due to the board code. Not sure exactly what size that is, but basically it gets as wide as the page, so you don't have to scroll left or right.
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

59caddy
bag of holding

Re: Embedding photos from the gallery

Unread post by 59caddy »

MQT3001 wrote:That link posted under each photo in the gallery on it's page has a "thumb_" bit toward the end. Delete just that, and it will show in it's full size up to a certain point, where it maxes out due to the board code. Not sure exactly what size that is, but basically it gets as wide as the page, so you don't have to scroll left or right.
Thank you! I can now post photos for the "Where am I?" thread. :D :mrgreen: :twisted: