DR&EC

Sub forum for Paper Railroads
conrailman75
Railroadfan...fan

Re: DR&EC

Unread post by conrailman75 »

MQT3001 wrote:MQTX wants all your SD40-2s and GP40-2s.

A note non-specific to MQTX or MQT, the only line from the DR&EC open now is the JAIL between Jackson and Lansing. All others have been claimed. I for one would like to apologize for that, I forgot about the DREC during some recent dealings.
I have trackage rights on this line Jackson to Rives Jct to reach the Grand Rapids Branch, so I am staking a claim to this short portion and will gladly allow someone else to own it if they so desire in the future as long as my trackage rights are maintained.
Chris Howe
Fairborn, OH

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

conrailman75 wrote:
MQT3001 wrote:MQTX wants all your SD40-2s and GP40-2s.

A note non-specific to MQTX or MQT, the only line from the DR&EC open now is the JAIL between Jackson and Lansing. All others have been claimed. I for one would like to apologize for that, I forgot about the DREC during some recent dealings.
I have trackage rights on this line Jackson to Rives Jct to reach the Grand Rapids Branch, so I am staking a claim to this short portion and will gladly allow someone else to own it if they so desire in the future as long as my trackage rights are maintained.
You may as well take the whole thing Jackson to Lansing.
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

conrailman75
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by conrailman75 »

I don't want the whole line from Jackson to Lansing, I just want the short portion from Jackson to Rives Jct is all. So since nobody else claimed it, lets say I own it from Jackson to Rives Jct and from Rives to Lansing its the JAIL with them having trackage rights Rives to Jackson on my short section until somebody decides they want it.
Chris Howe
Fairborn, OH