Man Struck By TSCR Train

Sub forum for Paper Railroads
DT&I
Commodore Perry

Man Struck By TSCR Train

Unread post by DT&I »

Reported at 11:00 PM. A man in Wood Co., OH was struck by a westbound autorack train outside Pemberville. Authorities claim it is a suicide but nothing has been confirmed, the dash cam clearly shows a man and his dog on the tracks and only the man was hit. Walking on railroad tracks is extremely dangerous and is illegal. TSCR has recently joined NS in supporting OLS and we encourage more railroads to join the fight against railroad related fatalities. For every death cuased by a TSCR train, a locomotive will receive the OLS logo. TSCR OLS Roster:
TSCR 4028
TSCR 9956
I'm just here to put in time claims and complain

Mr. Tops
Ferroequinologist

Re: Man Struck By TSCR Train

Unread post by Mr. Tops »

:|

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

Mr. Tops wrote::|
:lol:
Bottom text.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

DT&I wrote:For every death cuased by a TSCR train, a locomotive will receive the OLS logo. TSCR OLS Roster:
TSCR 4028
TSCR 9956
Are any of your engineers an Ace yet :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

AARR wrote:
DT&I wrote:For every death cuased by a TSCR train, a locomotive will receive the OLS logo. TSCR OLS Roster:
TSCR 4028
TSCR 9956
Not yet! Lol but we have 2 engineers that have hit one person. Last year in Auburn an Autorack train with 4028 leading hit a truck. The crossing is now closed and 4028 is an OLS loco.

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

AARR wrote:
TSCR 4028
TSCR 9956
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You just made my day...3 minutes later and I'm still laughing!

When will you form an official partnership with the Darwin Award Committie?
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

MQT3001 wrote:
AARR wrote:
TSCR 4028
TSCR 9956

You just made my day...3 minutes later and I'm still laughing!

When will you form an official partnership with the Darwin Award Committie?
More info on thw scene, the man was intoxicated and was wanted for DUI.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

tihs just in form teh tscr hedcorters, a trane has hit a pesron at west of north ellinoi ohiao
Bottom text.

Mr. Tops
Ferroequinologist

He had a track warrent out for his arrest for being intoxecated. Rail tracks look liek pearly hiway when you are is entoxacating. May be dog was man drunk guied dog to take him home but dogs liek to run down middel of rail ways. Pore man dident no any better his dog guid him on to main track rail tracks an he was to entoxicatered so he don't no anymore. No he dead.

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

He daid no... Butt hiz gide dogg servivdddd.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

i herd tehr waz gon 2 b a memrail serv is at teh furst baptist cherch of pembarvelle ohio on teh next day aftr 2mrw nxt weak
Bottom text.

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

Y@ wrote:i herd tehr waz gon 2 b a memrail serv is at teh furst baptist cherch of pembarvelle ohio on teh next day aftr 2mrw nxt weak
kerekt, teh enjunere wil b uhtending.

Mr. Tops
Ferroequinologist

teh conducter is not goine to teh funral becuse he is stuk on engin. he had to meny bags of mcdonulds to eat werk wile werking an now is stuk on engin an cant get of an will not b abel to fet in dore of funral at 1st baptest cherch in of pebmbrevil. but when if he dose get torch roof of cab engin to get owt, he will atten funral if he cann. he well ride on forkleft to cherch an sit owtsied funral an lissen. guid dogg wil also b at funral, but then wikl go 2 dogg jale for not do a good job of be guid dogg an kill his owner, vincent van derdedook. thanks by.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

waz teh cunducter name jaems bisexualberg? i herd he waz on teh trane butt can get no comform on teh infermaton. plz hlp thx bi
Bottom text.

conrailman75
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by conrailman75 »

Mr. Tops wrote:teh conducter is not goine to teh funral becuse he is stuk on engin. he had to meny bags of mcdonulds to eat werk wile werking an now is stuk on engin an cant get of an will not b abel to fet in dore of funral at 1st baptest cherch in of pebmbrevil. but when if he dose get torch roof of cab engin to get owt, he will atten funral if he cann. he well ride on forkleft to cherch an sit owtsied funral an lissen. guid dogg wil also b at funral, but then wikl go 2 dogg jale for not do a good job of be guid dogg an kill his owner, vincent van derdedook. thanks by.
Bob you got me laughing so hard my eyes started watering before I could finish reading it!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chris Howe
Fairborn, OH

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

conrailman75 wrote:
Mr. Tops wrote:teh conducter is not goine to teh funral becuse he is stuk on engin. he had to meny bags of mcdonulds to eat werk wile werking an now is stuk on engin an cant get of an will not b abel to fet in dore of funral at 1st baptest cherch in of pebmbrevil. but when if he dose get torch roof of cab engin to get owt, he will atten funral if he cann. he well ride on forkleft to cherch an sit owtsied funral an lissen. guid dogg wil also b at funral, but then wikl go 2 dogg jale for not do a good job of be guid dogg an kill his owner, vincent van derdedook. thanks by.
Bob you got me laughing so hard my eyes started watering before I could finish reading it!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TAHT WUZ FUNNEE!!!

atrainguy60
Saginaw Sub Foamer

Unread post by atrainguy60 »