DT&C

Sub forum for Paper Railroads
DT&I
Commodore Perry

Re: DT&C

Unread post by DT&I »

Well the merger is set for July 4th, all DTC SD60TM-3's will be transfered over to DTCX(which will stay independant) along with the SD45-3's. The new railroad will be called the Ohio Michigan Southwestern Railroad. OMGR wil stay under the control of DTC Rail Systems as well as DTCX.
I'm just here to put in time claims and complain

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

DT&I wrote:Well the merger is set for July 4th, all DTC SD60TM-3's will be transfered over to DTCX(which will stay independant) along with the SD45-3's. The new railroad will be called the Ohio Michigan Southwestern Railroad. OMGR wil stay under the control of DTC Rail Systems as well as DTCX.
With who?
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

MQT3001 wrote:
DT&I wrote:Well the merger is set for July 4th, all DTC SD60TM-3's will be transfered over to DTCX(which will stay independant) along with the SD45-3's. The new railroad will be called the Ohio Michigan Southwestern Railroad. OMGR wil stay under the control of DTC Rail Systems as well as DTCX.
With who?
DKC&M+DT&C=OMSR lol

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

DT&I wrote:
MQT3001 wrote:
With who?
DKC&M+DT&C=OMSR lol
You didn't mention it in the thread because you only did it in PMs of which I didn't get :x
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

Well MQT wasnt interested in merging with DT&C, but I'll have a sample of the scheme soon.