NKP - Today

Sub forum for Paper Railroads
DT&I
Commodore Perry

NKP - Today

Unread post by DT&I »

Running with tracks in Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania, and New York. The NKP operates over 4009 Miles of track and is competing with the TSCR and PC, more later.
I'm just here to put in time claims and complain

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Re: NKP - Today

Unread post by Saturnalia »

DT&I wrote:Running with tracks in Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania, and New York. The NKP operates over 4009 Miles of track and is competing with the TSCR and PC, more later.
So much for waiting :wink: :roll:
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

MQT3001 wrote:
DT&I wrote:Running with tracks in Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania, and New York. The NKP operates over 4009 Miles of track and is competing with the TSCR and PC, more later.
So much for waiting :wink: :roll:
Sorry got the message to late :)

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

NKP 9098 - SD60M seen in Continental, Ohio. The TSt.L has been abandoned south of Continental(Except in Indiana, the PC has their portion) and north of here its used to get to Toledo.

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

DT&I wrote:Image
Looks like someone modified and ugly UP.......
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

atrainguy60
Saginaw Sub Foamer

Unread post by atrainguy60 »

I guess it does look like a UP since there is a flag on it, but I like it.

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

The Geeps look like the NKP SD60M, thats the older scheme, the flag is the newer.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

Sorry to say, but I beat you to the punch on this one. I've had a "modern day NKP" paper railroad hiding in my files for some time now. I'm none too worried about it though, I'll just post mine in a separate thread if I ever get around to it. I'm sure there are several differences anyway. Mine mainly focuses on the Bellevue-Fostoria-Fort Wayne-Chicago portion, along with a couple of the "branchlines."
Bottom text.

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

Y@ wrote:Sorry to say, but I beat you to the punch on this one. I've had a "modern day NKP" paper railroad hiding in my files for some time now. I'm none too worried about it though, I'll just post mine in a separate thread if I ever get around to it. I'm sure there are several differences anyway. Mine mainly focuses on the Bellevue-Fostoria-Fort Wayne-Chicago portion, along with a couple of the "branchlines."
Has it been posted?

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

DT&I wrote:
Y@ wrote:Sorry to say, but I beat you to the punch on this one. I've had a "modern day NKP" paper railroad hiding in my files for some time now. I'm none too worried about it though, I'll just post mine in a separate thread if I ever get around to it. I'm sure there are several differences anyway. Mine mainly focuses on the Bellevue-Fostoria-Fort Wayne-Chicago portion, along with a couple of the "branchlines."
Has it been posted?
No it hasn't.
Bottom text.

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

Y@ wrote:
DT&I wrote:
Has it been posted?
No it hasn't.
Mine is based like yours on the Fostoria District and is a part of our organized paper railroads.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

DT&I wrote:Mine is based like yours on the Fostoria District and is a part of our organized paper railroads.
Obviously, I will keep mine separate from that organized group, like all my other stuff.
Bottom text.

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

Y@ wrote:
DT&I wrote:Mine is based like yours on the Fostoria District and is a part of our organized paper railroads.
Obviously, I will keep mine separate from that organized group, like all my other stuff.
Yea