WI&I Middle Division

Sub forum for Paper Railroads
Y@
Ass. Janitor

WI&I Middle Division

Unread post by Y@ »

The Western Illinois & Iowa is one of my paper railroads that I've been messing around with for years. This thread is in no way linked to any of the other paper railroads on here, and I want nothing to do with any of the "coalitions" or whatever they're calling it. This is just something I've been screwing around with in my spare time for two or three years now, and it gets more detailed each time.

The Middle Division consists of the following subdivisions.

St. Louis Subdivision - East St. Louis, IL to Carbondale, IL. Milepost 1.0 to 111.9.
Southern Subdivision - Carbondale, IL to Evansville, IN. Milepost 112.0 to 217.0.
Princeton Subdivision - Evansville, IN to Washington, IN. Milepost 22.0 to 117.0.
River Subdivision - Evansville, IN to Louisville, KY. Milepost 127.0 to 1.0.

Although the WI&I's Chicago-Poplar Bluff mainline runs through Carbondale, it remains part of the Chicago Division. I have detailed information sheets typed up for the Southern Sub and River Sub, and I'm currently working on revising the Princeton Sub and finishing up the St. Louis Sub. I'll post more stuff as time goes on. I try to keep it pretty realistic.
Last edited by Y@ on Thu May 03, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bottom text.

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Re: WI&I Middle Division

Unread post by DT&I »

Its not a coalition, its an organized way to make it more realistic.
I'm just here to put in time claims and complain

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Re: WI&I Middle Division

Unread post by Y@ »

DT&I wrote:Its not a coalition, its an organized way to make it more realistic.
Yeah... Alright.
Bottom text.