New board

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
Big Frank
Railroadfan...fan

New board

Unread post by Big Frank »

Whats peoples thought on maybe getting a... For Sale/Wanted board ? then we have a place to post stuff we have for sale, trade or looking for ???? just a thought
Beating Up Foamer's and Rail Nerds Since 1981... I h8 u all!!!!

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Re: New board

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

I had a thought bout that awhile ago. But I dont think we as a group want to sell or buy enough that it warrents a new section. Just my $.02

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

For once I actually agree with James... just not enough of "buying and selling" to warrant a forum. I think it's been discussed in the past, and the end result was to use the Off Subject forum.
Bottom text.

TrainWatcher
The Beast

OMG. Y@ agreed with me. Will wonders ever cease? :D

Not to mention if its in a specific locale such as Ohio or Michigan, or if its a related to one of the current head boards post it there.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

TrainWatcher wrote:Not to mention if its in a specific locale such as Ohio or Michigan, or if its a related to one of the current head boards post it there.
Yes, like when I become the only railfan left in Ohio and am forced to sell it the state to one of you Michiganders. :)
Bottom text.

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Well thats gonna happen anyday now.... How much for the opening bid? $25000? :lol: :lol:

Big Frank
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Big Frank »

Y@ wrote:
TrainWatcher wrote:Not to mention if its in a specific locale such as Ohio or Michigan, or if its a related to one of the current head boards post it there.
Yes, like when I become the only railfan left in Ohio and am forced to sell it the state to one of you Michiganders. :)
well i hate to break it to you but we used to own Toledo But realized how bad it sucked s owe gave back to Ohio in trade for the UP LOL Also known as the Toledo WAR.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toledo_War
Beating Up Foamer's and Rail Nerds Since 1981... I h8 u all!!!!

conrailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by conrailfan »

Big Frank wrote:Whats peoples thought on maybe getting a... For Sale/Wanted board ? then we have a place to post stuff we have for sale, trade or looking for ???? just a thought
Great idea. I would love that. :D

amtrak1007
MP 25 Productions Co-Founder

Unread post by amtrak1007 »

conrailfan wrote:
Big Frank wrote:Whats peoples thought on maybe getting a... For Sale/Wanted board ? then we have a place to post stuff we have for sale, trade or looking for ???? just a thought
Great idea. I would love that. :D
I'm not sure that its a chicken vs egg thing. I think there would be more if it were condoned, and had a place to live. I'd like to see our community exchanging models and such between members.