DST changes

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
~Z~
Sofa King Admin

DST changes

Unread post by ~Z~ »

I checked through everyone's profile, and most times should be correct. If where ever you are from doesn't observe DST, please go to this page and unselect the DST choice.
ucp.php?i=165
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Re: DST changes

Unread post by ~Z~ »

DST should now be set correctly, along with all board times. Editing board settings while trackside in Indiana = awesome :)

On a side note, signed up with a free website monitoring tool to let me know if the site is ever down, checks every 15 minutes to see it's status....Here's the last month report:
railroadfan.com
Service: railroadfan.com
Outages: 0
Downtime: 0 hrs, 0 mins
Uptime: 100.00%

A wee bit better than the old server from before April 2008.
Webmaster

Grandville
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Grandville »

When I'm logged in the time is correct. When I'm not logged in the time is an hour off.

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Grandville wrote:When I'm logged in the time is correct. When I'm not logged in the time is an hour off.
Thanks for that note, got that setting changed as well. One would think in this day in age that timezone switches would be easier, but since there's so many members not in the eastern time zone that also observe daylight saving, I have to manually set the time change in different areas on the board.

admin edit: updated the gallery as well after SMRSGUY mentioned the time was off by an hour there.
Webmaster

CAT345C
RedNeck Train Chaser

Unread post by CAT345C »

I don't think the gallery is up to par, it said Sir. Y@ posted a comment at 1017 and I at 1054 and it was 1154 my time
Making the railroad all Catywompus since 2008

https://www.flickr.com/gp/66353741@N07/02EZ1e