Actual Possibility of New Durand Diamond ACTUAL!

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Y@
Ass. Janitor

Re: Actual Possibility of New Durand Diamond ACTUAL!

Unread post by Y@ »

were r teh updates i ned tehm b4 i go skool
Bottom text.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

ZOMG 5 PAEGES I DID IT 4 U DR
Bottom text.

jukeman45
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by jukeman45 »

bnsfben wrote:
Mr. Tops wrote:YEs, nevar have i scene a 3 page thred about a dimond,, What is the Big deal? ARE THAY IN YET ARE THAY IN YET???? WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOO WOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hear com e a train!! Are their one dimonds to dimonds or 3 dimonds or FOR dimondS?? :shock: ARE THAY IN YET ARE THAY IN YET???? YES THAY ARE IN !!!! NO I WAS Wrong thay are not in yet. I herd somone say thay will go in later. I herd somone say somthing wissper in my ear a secrit. OooOooooo goodness *&^%$#@#$%^&*

THEY ARE JUST STEENKING DIAMONDS. Someone who knows how to spell better than the above, please let us know when the diamonds are actually being replaced, and no more daily updates, of "are they in yet?" or "I think they are getting replaced!!" We have already discussed the differences between flange-bearing and regular diamonds, and it is clear that nobody here knows 100% yet what they are going to be or when they are going to be replaced. I don't think I've ever seen a thread spin it's wheels this much before :lol: :?
Bob, I can see where you are coming from. But, I have been going to Durand since I was five years old. This is the first time I remember a diamond going in at Durand. It is a big deal for me because it will change the way we watch trains in Durand! (I mean listen to them). Since they are high speed diamonds, I will really miss the slamming and the sparks of the diamond there now. :(
This will change the way of watching trains in Durand. (I know there is no action there but it is still my railfanning home and I know a lot of people there, so it is my favorite place!)
Anyone up for a emergency Durand meet? October 31st would be a good time!
Does anyone think that with the higher speed trains, they would lift the horn ban in Durand?

jukeman45
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by jukeman45 »

Y@ wrote:ZOMG 5 PAEGES I DID IT 4 U DR
OMG

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Don Simon wrote:
Does anyone think that with the higher speed trains, they would lift the horn ban in Durand?
The trains will be able to go so fast now it won't be necessary to sound the horn or even for cars to stop :lol:
Thanks for posting the picture of installing the diamond. I didn't realize it was already snowing in Durand :shock: :wink: :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Mr. Tops
Ferroequinologist

Unread post by Mr. Tops »

the dimond has ben enstalled. its i tihnk its a hispeed dimond. but i dont no it may be a lospeed dimond 2. i think 1 may b hisepped and the other is loseped dimond . the new dimond is alreddy all muddy an trins make lot of noyse when they go over it i thout the new dimond would not b so dirty an noysie,

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Unread post by redside20 »

pretty soon we'll be moving this to the long thread :wink: that or Zack might lock it
Exit stage left

bnsfben
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by bnsfben »

Alright sorry guys! I will not post on about this anymore. I think that I was the one that made Zack make some changes! I am really sorry! I will take the blame! SORRY! Honestly

Mr. Tops
Ferroequinologist

No, Ben, don't be sorry. It wasn't you that prompted changes but rather a series of things. I don't think any changes will come governing the posting of diamond updates. Some find this thread amusing, most find it uninformational. :P We're just saying (and this goes for everyone, not just you, Ben) to hold off posting anything until your info can be verified, clarified and certified. It's everyone's posting what they heard from their friend, or the guy 2 houses down, or what they *think* they saw that has caused this thread to balloon now to 5 pages (ok ok...with the help of a few tongue-in-cheeck posts :P )

amtrak1007
MP 25 Productions Co-Founder

Unread post by amtrak1007 »

No worries mate. Consider it a discussion that resulted from growth. Now tell me is growth ever a problem!?!?!?! I think not. Its good to know that this site is still gaining new membership and insight. Keep the good times goin!

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

bnsfben wrote:Alright sorry guys! I will not post on about this anymore. I think that I was the one that made Zack make some changes! I am really sorry! I will take the blame! SORRY! Honestly
Excuse me, did you see who Zack sited as the reason for the changes...ME!!! Don't try to steal my thunder kid :wink: :)
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

bnsfben
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by bnsfben »

Ok guys glad to hear that! Thanks!

BerkshireKid
sofa king we todd

Unread post by BerkshireKid »

Ben if you make another post that your sorry my size 10 is gonna make your rear feel sorry! :shock: :twisted:

On another note, lets go for 6 pages on the diamond that has yet to be installed!!!
Rule #1: BerkshireKid is God. Rule #2: God is always right. Rule #3: If you think you may actually be right refer to Rules #1 & #2.

Mr. Tops
Ferroequinologist

Dane, my size 11, will bet your size 10 that the diamond HAS been installed! But that's just a guess...

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

I like the picture of the diamond being replaced. Is that a rail-based or a truck-based crane on the right side of the picture?
~ Charles W.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Mr. Tops wrote:Dane, my size 11, will bet your size 10 that the diamond HAS been installed! But that's just a guess...
We are talking about boot size, right guys :? If not I'm darn impressed :shock: :!:

MagnumForce
Angry Man

Unread post by MagnumForce »

I would hate to be on topic but whoever said something about the Defiance Diamond being one way low speed is wrong. It is a normal diamond, which I find odd considering the diamond is the poster child for places needing OWLS Diamonds.

If the MAW uses the Diamond twice a month I would be shocked.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

1 tyme i herd tran go ovr dimund in deishlar and it goes BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG and i smile
Bottom text.

Mr. Tops
Ferroequinologist

hy to y@ me 2 1 tiem i sawl trane go threw dellray junkshin an it go BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG. i thaw it was pretty kool butt then i tern arownd an my frend trainut90 was laying on grownd bleading an dieinng frum gun.

amtrak1007
MP 25 Productions Co-Founder

Unread post by amtrak1007 »

Mr. Tops wrote:hy to y@ me 2 1 tiem i sawl trane go threw dellray junkshin an it go BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG. i thaw it was pretty kool butt then i tern arownd an my frend trainut90 was laying on grownd bleading an dieinng frum gun.

OWWW my spleen....