Giant Abandoned Locomotives

Any historical questions can be posted here. Answers would certainly help as well :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Giant Abandoned Locomotives

Unread post by AARR »

A few of these look like they're in ghost towns

PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Giant Abandoned Locomotives

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Some of those locomotives aren't abandoned- a couple of those shots were action shots. And some of the shots didn't have any locomotives. But it was interesting nonetheless.
~ Charles W.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Giant Abandoned Locomotives

Unread post by AARR »

You are correct. The video's title is not accurate. It's more of a smorgasbord of engine shots. But like you I enjoyed it :) .
GreatLakesRailfan wrote:Some of those locomotives aren't abandoned- a couple of those shots were action shots. And some of the shots didn't have any locomotives. But it was interesting nonetheless.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...