Michigan Northern

Any historical questions can be posted here. Answers would certainly help as well :)
i995impalass
Yooper Foamer

Michigan Northern

Unread post by i995impalass »

Can anyone help me out? I trying to find out why Michigan axed them, when the line was ripped out, if you guys have any pics, MN, PPR, TCSB, Penn-Central, GR&I on the line, i have seen the "Sharks" in a few pics at Cadillac, but anything would help. thanks! Chris

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

i995impalass
Yooper Foamer

thanks very much it looks like it will help out a bunch~Chris

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

There's an unofficial MIGN Society. As far as I'm concerned Pat C is the Pres (but he may deny it :) Right now it consists of once or twice a year lunch's in which usually a former MIGN employee will show up and tell stories. If you keep an eye on the website I posted you'll be in the loop and know when they're planned.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

i995impalass
Yooper Foamer

sweet thanks ill keep checking

CAT345C
RedNeck Train Chaser

Unread post by CAT345C »

I t hink I figured out your user name, is it 1995 Impala SS? If so, dang nice cars. Love the Chevy SS series, except the Trail Blazer blah.
Making the railroad all Catywompus since 2008

https://www.flickr.com/gp/66353741@N07/02EZ1e

i995impalass
Yooper Foamer

You got me, yea I have a 1996 Impala SS a 1995 Caprice, a 1994 Caprice 9C1 parts car, and I just picked up a 1992 Caprice wagon.
I love my B bodys as much as my trains. I know my name is i995impalass
and i dont have one, but when i got into the B bodys, i created the yahoo email b/c this is the year impala i wanted, but i got a 96 instead. Oh well im happy. you guys may have seen me at the end of Judd st, cant miss the 95 Caprice, it has a big silver cowl hood with primer fenders, rest of the car is red, with a white truck lid. this is the one i have when i watch the kids, cuz there kinda messy~Chris

BerkshireKid
sofa king we todd

Unread post by BerkshireKid »

Meeting planned onFeb 17th or 24th check michiganrailroads.com lower boards for details
Rule #1: BerkshireKid is God. Rule #2: God is always right. Rule #3: If you think you may actually be right refer to Rules #1 & #2.