Dow Traffic between Ludington & Midland

Any historical questions can be posted here. Answers would certainly help as well :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Dow Traffic between Ludington & Midland

Unread post by AARR »

Does anyone know if there was ever Dow traffic between the plants in Ludington and Midland that used the Ludington Sub?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

Re: Dow Traffic between Ludington & Midland

Unread post by sd70accsxt700 »

Yes they did, the very first thing that comes to mind was the Bromine car we have been talking about, between the two towns. I shall refer to this post for the second time this week. That I think is a new record, refering to a post twice in one week, on two diffrent threads.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13146&hilit=Bromine
https://flic.kr/ps/jSuAb My Flickr photos!

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Dow Traffic between Ludington & Midland

Unread post by AARR »

I thought you might know, Matt :wink: . I'm thinking BusterManning might know too.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...