Photos of things other than trains.

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)

Do you think an "others" gallery is a good idea?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:07 pm

yes
70%
no
30%

Total votes: 10

patrick
Railroadfan...fan

Photos of things other than trains.

Unread post by patrick »

I brought an idea up to Zack tonight of creating a new, totally seperate gallery for busses, planes, boats and things other than trains. It would require seperate new logins and passwords. I know some of you are interested in the laker boats and other things, and myself I have boats and a ton of bus pics i'd like to add. So I'd like some feedback from ya'll to find out what your thinking. I want to make you clear that this new gallery will be seperate of the current gallery as it will not be a part of this site. The only thing you'll find here is a link to it. Please leve me and zack feedback and vote in the poll yes this is a good idea, or no this is a bad idea. Even if yeses rule, its still up to zack and if he decided he dosen't want to, then thats gotta be cool with us. Also, if he decides to add it, i'm going to more than likly ass for donations to cover the 98 dollar yearly cost of the new gallery because he shouldnt have to eat the cash. leme know people. poll runs for 30 days.

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

I'm posting this regardless of how the poll comes out, but I have a short clip of a ship on the river in Port Huron (video) I could try to send you if you'd want to put it on the site or whatever.

RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by RailCanon »

I like it!