Photos

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

Photos

Unread post by sd70accsxt700 »

Here is what I am talking about.
Mine looks fuzzy and out of focus. Look at the number boards, not sharp.
Looks flat, dosent pop.
Now here is Scotts, number boards are sharp, and everything is in focus. Now the color diffrence may be from the diffrent films or such or mabey even a diffrent angle, and brightness diffrent apt. and speeds. Altough it looks like it pops out.
Zacks is also in focus, once again, it looks sharp bright and in focus. To me it also pops out.
And here is Patricks, it is a little more fuzzy (that may be from the fact that his is farther away than the rest of ours) than Zacks, and Scotts, but it still seams sharper than mine, and brighter.
https://flic.kr/ps/jSuAb My Flickr photos!

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Unread post by Scooterb »

Check my post above Matt. used your pic by Mennal milling just did a little work on it

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

A little work on that one Matt

Unread post by Scooterb »

After a little work
Before

sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

Unread post by sd70accsxt700 »

Well that explains a lot, I have yet to put these in the projector, but I wonder if they are distorted, because of scanning them or if the actual slide, is also blurry.
https://flic.kr/ps/jSuAb My Flickr photos!

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

on your pic matt, nothing else in the pic looks really blurry, except the train itself. I'm thinking your shutter speed may have just been a tad too slow for this train..is there any way for you to check what it was? i usually do go through quite a bit in photoshop for each pic. Any dSLR camera doesn't do hardly any post processing..in fact none... for pictures that are taken. Cameras like what Patrick was using or scooters will do a decent amount of processing the image, and then will usually need just a tiny amount of work in photoshop. When you take your film to the developers, they do they processing there to charge colors and work with the film to get it to look correct as well. I guess digital is just easier to make it look how you saw it.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com