Check Grammars & Spells

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
OwlCaboose2853
Railroadfan...fan

Check Grammars & Spells

Unread post by OwlCaboose2853 »

I found check grammars and spells website. WhiteSmoke.Com http://www.whitesmoke.com/Landing-fs_G. ... C=advanced

I talked my wife about that it help structures the sentences. I told her, that no more monster or alien language scare to them, hard to understand, neither they make being boil up forward to me. I like to be making nice to them like good moral as motion a team. That's helping.
It is pricing cost $79.95.

She said, she don’t want buy them but my daughter will find someone who know best software for us (my wife and me) than this website! I drop it. :?

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Unread post by Scooterb »

Owl, if you dont mind could you tell us a little about you disability?
I think I saw somewhere that you are Deaf.
Personaly I find your posts informative and interesting and most of the time I can understand them.
The key to tolerance is understanding.
Scott B.

OwlCaboose2853
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by OwlCaboose2853 »

Scott B.,
Do you know who is Max Everts lives in Jackson? He’s mine friend. He attend to enter at Central Michigan Model RR Club on second floors in Jackson downtown.

Okay… About me?
In 1950, I was deaf by birth St. Joseph Hosp. in Pontiac. I was a brat farm boy in Rochester. I was three yrs old. My parent tried called me for so many times. They thought that I disobeyed and ignored them. I was no speak at all as nothing like a silent. They looked me activity natural. They took me to doctor. A doctor tested me for audiologist phone testing lab. They found that me had a deaf. They told my parent about me resulted effectuation. They were influenced to them that where was I went to special education school.

1954, I was 4 yrs old, I went admission first time at Michigan School for the Deaf in Flint, I stayed living a dorms until 7 months later. The teacher told my parent that I should be transferred to another mainstream at anywhere public school. She born in Trenton, I had a sister has normal hearing.

1955, In Detroit, City Bus (black man driver) of Detroit with supervisor (black woman) took me rode to Detroit Day School for the Deaf (freaked). My parent were can't find me around house and outside. They called Detroit polices then looked for me for all day. When the school was belled to out. a supervisor took me on city bus, I rode to bus when City bus arrive my home. I hopped off from bus. My parent and officer saw me. My parent ran after me and an officer after stopped bus driver and supervisor. They were big mistakes that they shouldn't took me to school because my parent had not applied a registration there yet. Real horrible! One year later, My parent found out that there're not good school for me.

I had no school for two year until 1958, my parent found a mainstream in Pontiac Public School in Pontiac for me. I was a trouble boy in school until in 1962, I was expelled from school. My parent were upset because of me cause nature brat behavior.

In fall 1962, Finally, They decided that I went to back to Michigan School for the Deaf again. When I stayed living a dorm a once weekly and went home for weekend - (in 1966, my family moved to Ann Arbor from Clarkston/Pontiac.) I had an educated, sports, technical and techs. I played the football, I got MVP in 1968 and All Star in 1969. (One things, I hated track but I had no choice from my coach. He said, If you won't go track team then you can't go play football team season. I stuck him!) until graduated in 1970 (back and forth trips for 8 yrs)..

In fall 1970, I went to Technical Vocational Instruction in St. Paul, Minn. I took a major a machinist technical for two year until graduated 1972. I rode round trips on the Burlington Route, Milwaukee Road, Penn Central and early Amtrak trains from St. Paul neither Minneapolis, MN to Ann Arbor, MI for 2 years. I rode on Republic and NorthWestern airplane for third times.

Afterward, I got job in Ann Arbor. I got married my wife in 1979. I was stopped a machinist transferred my parent’s owner business. My wife and I had three children. The children are all normal hearing. When my parent started owner business sold another company then they retired from business . I got a laidoff in 1993. I got a Social Security Disabilities for my health illness reasons and part time (light job for needs money) Mc Donald‘s least 9 hours neither 12 hours a week since now.

Steven Williams, aka, OwlCaboose 2853

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Unread post by Scooterb »

No Steve I dont know Max.
Thanks for the post.