New Member!

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
NS3327
Railroadfan...fan

New Member!

Unread post by NS3327 »

Hello group! I just joined. I was referred by a fellow railfan on a Yahoo! group.

A little about myself: I'm currently enrolled at the University of Toledo, a senior majoring in Marketing, but have a year and a half left after changing majors. Love being out trackside. Prefer NS over CSX, but I will never be picky! My favorite part of being out along the rails is not knowing what you'll see in each train, be it a locomotive or an old piece of rolling stock. I know this is mostly a Michigan board, but I don't venture up north too often. Went to Durand once and would love to go back sometime when it's a little busier.

I take photos, not for the artistic side, but for my own personal collection of memories. I'm not much into the memorizing of train ID's and such (forgive me! :wink: :) ) and I use my scanner just to hear the chatter back and forth between crews and dispatchers. I don't mind going out alone, but it'd be nice to meet a few fellas (or gals) who have similar interests as me every once and awhile.

So here I am. Hopefully I'll get to know a few of you better and maybe even see you out somewhere near the tracks! Looking forward to posting here and hearing what all of you have to say.
Neil H

Just north of CP 292 on the NS Chicago Line.

Constantly roaming NW Ohio's rails...

RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Welcome!

Unread post by RailCanon »

Welcome to the board Neil.

sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

Unread post by sd70accsxt700 »

Dont worry im here in Walbridg. (WR Tower)
https://flic.kr/ps/jSuAb My Flickr photos!

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Unread post by redside20 »

Hi Neil

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

welcome neil.. glad that the guy(scooter) from the yahoo groups referred you over here as well. have fun posting!
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com