Train drawings

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
David Collins
Youtube Railfan Guru

Train drawings

Unread post by David Collins »

My friend Autumn is probably one of the best artists I’ve ever come across in my life, and she recently asked if she could take some of my photos and make drawings out of them. Her first one was so good that I asked her if she could teach me (I suck at drawing), so this thread will sort of be where I post the drawings that either she and I make.

This first post was Autumn’s drawing of an AC44C6M that I caught leading down on the chicagoline. It’s not a special catch by any means, but I liked the photo so I gave it to her. Minus a hiccup on the right side of the plow, I think it came out great. I had to explain a lot of things (like what an M.U. cable is, the PTC antenna array, etc).
Attachments
IMG_4457.jpeg
Resized_20231120_150620.jpeg
Ferris State University’s Train Guy

Youtube: Michigan Railfan Films

Flickr: David R. Collins

SC: daveeed1k

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Train drawings

Unread post by AARR »

She has a nice eye for details
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...