Congratulations Patrick

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Congratulations Patrick

Unread post by ~Z~ »

on becoming a high school grad. good job buddy! Now go get a job with the railroads!
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

patrick
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by patrick »

U're a BUTTHEAD!!!

RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by RailCanon »

I gradgitated from High School and now going to work for the railroads.
You don't have to answer, but: Who do you want to work for?? And congrats on graduating!!

patrick
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by patrick »

Reguardless of all the BS going on right now with them...My dream is to work for CSXT. The ultimate yard I'd like to work in is csx's Rice terminal in Waycross Georgia.

sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

Unread post by sd70accsxt700 »

Congrats, Patrick! Rice yard? Boy you need to get out more. Sorry I would have to say Cumberland, MD. Nothing like having to push a train up a hill.

RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by RailCanon »

Patrick wrote: CSX's Rice terminal in Waycross, Georgia.
I wouldn't want to work there. Dying locomotives make me sad.
CSX's big locomotive dead line is located there as well. Many locomotives go there when they are through, to be destroyed. :cry: :cry:

sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

Unread post by sd70accsxt700 »

Last 2 trips to Cumberland ( I go once a year, and usualy manage to make it twice) there were very few dead locos left. Almost all of that work has been transfered to Huntington, or Waycross, and Selkerk. About all Cumberland dose anymore is 92 day inspectons, changouts of componts, ie- trucks, turbos, stuff like that (i dont think they do engine change outs any more). They signed a contract with GE to all the work on the AC6000's, a couple of years ago, and sence then the rebuild work has all but moved.