RRFan Super bowl LVI predictions

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
David Collins
Youtube Railfan Guru

RRFan Super bowl LVI predictions

Unread post by David Collins »

Alright, the big day is upon us, Rams Vs Bengals, what does everyone think? Give me who you think will win, the score, and why.

I think it will be a very close and high scoring game, I honestly think the rams will win since the rams have one of the best D-lines in the NFL and they also have Matthew Stafford who is proving he isn’t garbage.

I’ll say Rams over Bengals 33-28
Ferris State University’s Train Guy

Youtube: Michigan Railfan Films

Flickr: David R. Collins

SC: daveeed1k

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Re: RRFan Super bowl LVI predictions

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Rams, 24-14, no.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

Micah_D
The Railroad Empire

Unread post by Micah_D »

Honestly, I would like the Rams to win. This is the closest Detroit will get to the super bowl as Matthew Stafford is playing for the Rams. Why? Because I want them to. Score you ask? We will see :D

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Unread post by SD80MAC »

Ya know, I really think the DETROIT LIONS should've been in the ole mega bowl this year. If they could JUST get rid of the bambino curse, they'd be in that bowl. Chris Staffer is one heck of a ball player and I know he likes bowls, too. I like bowls. They really need to bring Shanahan back, IMO, he played a mean bowl. I ate at his restaurant one time, but I left when I found cat hair in my hoagie. Anyway, I hope Mean Joe wins the best bowl.
"Remember, 4 mph is a couple, 5's a collision!"
http://flickriver.com/photos/conrail680 ... teresting/

DaveO
Read more, think more, post less

Unread post by DaveO »

I predict the Lions will get the last first round pick from the Rams.

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

SD80MAC wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:20 am
Ya know, I really think the DETROIT LIONS should've been in the ole mega bowl this year. If they could JUST get rid of the bambino curse, they'd be in that bowl. Chris Staffer is one heck of a ball player and I know he likes bowls, too. I like bowls. They really need to bring Shanahan back, IMO, he played a mean bowl. I ate at his restaurant one time, but I left when I found cat hair in my hoagie. Anyway, I hope Mean Joe wins the best bowl.
This is art. :lol:
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

kd_1014
Mike

Unread post by kd_1014 »

SD80MAC wrote:
Very well said. I agree with you 100%.

Vinnie5497
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Vinnie5497 »

You do realize this is railroad fan not football fan lmao. The rams are going to win.

Jetlink
Not a Railfan

Unread post by Jetlink »

SD80MAC wrote:
Yay! Sportz!!!

:lol:
interested in trains

Patiently waiting for LansingRailfan to antagonize me in his tagline

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Unread post by SD80MAC »

Well whadaya know, the GOATS won the mega soup! Man, what a game, it was very intense for all 2 minutes and 14 seconds that I watched. Too bad the Striped B's lost, I know they really love bowls and honestly they may never have seen a bowl before, or ever again. I don't really know what tigers had to do with it, but people sure love those stripes on that B. But we all know that tigers aren't really into sports because they are not human. Also, I was very saddened to learn that there were no real M&Ms in the concert that happened about halfway through the bowl. It wasn't really what I'd call a mega concert, though, since it only lasted about 12 minutes. I thought for sure they would have the red M&M singing George Michael's "Careless Whisper", since George Michael has sadly passed away.

kd_1014
Mike

Unread post by kd_1014 »

I’m personally a fan of burrito bowls

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Unread post by SD80MAC »

kd_1014 wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:43 am
I’m personally a fan of burrito bowls
Ohhh same here. Chipolloti's has a good bowl, be Quedobe has them beat. But there are so many good bowls. Only 1 mega bowl, though. Congrats again to LA (Louisiana).

kd_1014
Mike

Unread post by kd_1014 »

Now if we are on the topic of BOWLS,,, I think that Chris Stat-Ford guy is going to be packing himself a bowl of GOOD KUSH (Mary Jane, hehehehe) and “relaxing” to his BIG WIN!