Page 4 of 6

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:34 pm
by CAT345C
Possibly the cleanest my truck has ever been on a dirt road in the spring melt:
Image

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:23 pm
by Racer
Heh, I haven't washed my car seince last July. :shock:

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:53 am
by tyrone williams
hErEz MY rIDE hOMEyZ,

I nO U BE JELLiss SheZ MY pRIde & jOY TiL HER bASkITT BROKe & WEElZ FELL oFF ACCT i LEFt her on da CN traCkZ. i CALLd HER BIG RED.

I Miss DEm CAREfree DAZE. sPENt MENEE A nIT IN DA baskItt WIT SUM bOOtAY.


Image

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:30 pm
by CAT345C
Chrisracer8903 wrote:Heh, I haven't washed my car seince last July. :shock:


You live in Plymouth/Canton, you have no dirt roads on your way to work or school, I travel mostly dirt roads just to see a darn train or get gas. I love spring, everything turns to mush, and 4x4 is fun in the mush. Although, when I parked a grilling trailer the other day, I sunk it and my truck on the grass that "looked" hard.

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:20 am
by Racer
Mike Tabone wrote:
Chrisracer8903 wrote:Heh, I haven't washed my car seince last July. :shock:


You live in Plymouth/Canton, you have no dirt roads on your way to work or school, I travel mostly dirt roads just to see a darn train or get gas. I love spring, everything turns to mush, and 4x4 is fun in the mush. Although, when I parked a grilling trailer the other day, I sunk it and my truck on the grass that "looked" hard.


Did you take a picture of that?

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:55 pm
by Racer
Now that I turned the Chrysler back in; here's Chrisracer's new "Railroad Racer"! :D

Image

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:43 pm
by RailCanon
tyrone williams wrote:hErEz MY rIDE hOMEyZ,

I nO U BE JELLiss SheZ MY pRIde & jOY TiL HER bASkITT BROKe & WEElZ FELL oFF ACCT i LEFt her on da CN traCkZ. i CALLd HER BIG RED.

I Miss DEm CAREfree DAZE. sPENt MENEE A nIT IN DA baskItt WIT SUM bOOtAY.


Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:11 am
by GreatLakesRailfan
Chrisracer8903 wrote:Now that I turned the Chrysler back in; here's Chrisracer's new "Railroad Racer"! :D

Image


Wow! That's a sharp looking car Chris.

soo...when's the last time this car was washed?

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:16 am
by Racer
I haven't washed it yet, because I got it today! :D

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:23 am
by Justin
Right now if you take a look at a pic of me then focus on my legs thats my railfanning vehicle. :lol:

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:11 am
by i995impalass
Image
Here my truck today, just got home, pulled into the parking lot into a 2 1/2 foot drift stuck. We got over a foot of snow last night and this morning. Oh well train was cancelled (7am weigher) now I get to sit home and get paid, and dig out the truck :P

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:02 am
by CAT345C
If I only lived in Marquette with a snow plow, I could work all winter, and sit on my but in the summers.

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:23 pm
by i995impalass
Mike youed work all year round! you wont have time to sit around

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:37 pm
by GLC 392
heres what im usually in, 765 is seen in the background shoving into the yard.
Image

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:13 pm
by Racer
Nice Dodge Steve! Cool to see all that BNSF power on 765 in the background! :D

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:50 pm
by CAT345C
STeve, you me and dane gotta go mudin' one day, my truck could haul you out, dunno about dane though, his led foot would prolly save himselft. I think him and gregg remember the 580 I did in Cheasning on accident, at least gregg should.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:57 pm
by amtrakjackson
Image

Re: What does your railfanning vehicle look like?

Unread postPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:51 pm
by SW
BOTH my chase vehicles...
Thanks to PlymouthStationGuy for snapping the picture. That's Q335 passing behind me, heading north and about to turn west in Plymouth.
Image

Re: What does your railfanning vehicle look like?

Unread postPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:32 pm
by Jochs
Image
This is a picture of me while chasing NKP 765. This photo was taken from the train on its way back to North Judson,IN from Lacrosse, IN by csxt4617. My car is a 2004 Chevy Cavalier.

Re: What does your railfanning vehicle look like?

Unread postPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:34 pm
by astrovanman1989
heres my car a 1996 chevy blazer 2 door 4x4 this was taken before i added grill leds, antena's and a strobe on the roof
like mt ls&i plate on the front of my car te fog lamps are gone now one busted by a snow plow trowing slush at my car and the other one was realy rusted and i took it off i also had a 1989 chevy astro then a 94 caprice classic then the blazzer i also have a 79 mercury couger xr7 but it needs work

Image