Ha ha

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
James Sofonia
Grand Traverse Dinner Train 1996

Ha ha

Unread post by James Sofonia »

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Ha ha

Unread post by AARR »

PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

James Sofonia

James Sofonia

What do you call a train man who steps on a live 3rd rail?

A conductor!

justin_gram
Authority on Rabbit

Unread post by justin_gram »

Next super long thread for railroad jokes and memes :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

hoborich
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by hoborich »

Are those "outside with a view" seats cheaper? :lol:
"Ask your doctor if medical advice from a TV commercial is right for you".

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

hoborich
Railroadfan...fan

"FEC Dispatcher to train 201. Start dragging your feet, there's a problem with the Ft Lauderdale bridge"!

"Whatta we do now? I dunno, call somebody! Call who? I dunno, just call somebody"!

"OK bring me the really big sledgehammer"!

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Nice picture of the LNG set up
hoborich wrote:"FEC Dispatcher to train 201. Start dragging your feet, there's a problem with the Ft Lauderdale bridge"!

hoborich
Railroadfan...fan

Thanks. I was going to post some pics of that and haven't got around to it. It started out as experimental, but is used regularly now. The LNG tender is used between two locos, and provides fuel to both. It is a mixture of around 90% LNG and 10% or so of diesel for ignition. The locos will run on diesel or LNG. Calling them Flexfuel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dseCqgq1anE

SousaKerry
ALCOHAULIC

Unread post by SousaKerry »

attachment unavailable.jpg
What smells like lube oil and diesel.... Oh wait it's just my "Locomotive Breath"