Boyne City Railroad

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
Mark F
Railroadfan...fan

Boyne City Railroad

Unread post by Mark F »

Second life for Boyne City Railroad:
http://www.petoskeynews.com/featured-pn ... 23e0e.html

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Boyne City Railroad

Unread post by AARR »

RailRoadFan bike rally 8)
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

James Sofonia
Grand Traverse Dinner Train 1996

Unread post by James Sofonia »

Sure would be something if it could reach the crossing of the old C&O nearby and they restore the trestle. The support structure is still there and looks to be in good condition, just that the deck is gone.

Standard Railfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Standard Railfan »

Where did the Boyne City RR cross the Pere Marquette? I thought the BCRR ran from Boyne City to Boyne Falls, an interchange with the GR&I/PRR.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

PM and BCRR didn't connect or cross that I can recall
Standard Railfan wrote:Where did the Boyne City RR cross the Pere Marquette? I thought the BCRR ran from Boyne City to Boyne Falls, an interchange with the GR&I/PRR.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...