KLS&C

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
TSB
peon

KLS&C

Unread post by TSB »

I'v been out of Michigan railroads for ten years but I still wonder about it.

What ever happened to the old Kiss, Lick, Suck and Choke?
5 years on college faculties
34 years working on railroads

RR is more fun

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: KLS&C

Unread post by AARR »

Recently bought by someone. Delivered one carload and the customer (Hansons?) promptly announced it would no longer ship by rail. However they seem to have picked up a plastic pellet transload customer. There's been some engine shuffling there which is documented on another thread that maybe someone will be nice enough to find for you.
TSB wrote:I'v been out of Michigan railroads for ten years but I still wonder about it.

What ever happened to the old Kiss, Lick, Suck and Choke?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Jochs
Iron Horse Whisperer

Re: KLS&C

Unread post by Jochs »

The tracks were taken out east of Hartford a couple of years ago. The extend to Country Rd. 681, but not much farther east of that.
Read more in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26366
Unfortunately, in that thread, links changed and my photos no longer show up. Perhaps I'll have to go out east of Hartford and take some current photos.....
Jeff O.
Celebrating 11 years dial-up free!

(18:36:45) MagnumForce: Railfanning is way more fun when you stop caring about locomotives and signals
(19:11:29) cbehr91: I can't believe I'm +1ing Brent but +1