Former Bills Draft Pick Kyle Calloway Killed By Train

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
Jochs
Iron Horse Whisperer

Former Bills Draft Pick Kyle Calloway Killed By Train

Unread post by Jochs »

Jogging along railroad tracks is dangerous. Unfortunately, some people learn this the hard way. Former Buffalo Bills draft pick Kyle Calloway was jogging along railroad tracks in Arizona on Saturday and was struck from behind by a train and killed.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ootball%5D
Jeff O.
Celebrating 11 years dial-up free!

(18:36:45) MagnumForce: Railfanning is way more fun when you stop caring about locomotives and signals
(19:11:29) cbehr91: I can't believe I'm +1ing Brent but +1

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Former Bills Draft Pick Kyle Calloway Killed By Train

Unread post by AARR »

Jogging on the tracks is dangerous because one can twist an ankle if they don't hit the ties just right and as fatigue sets in it's easier to misstep
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

M.D.Bentley
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by M.D.Bentley »

AARR wrote:Jogging on the tracks is dangerous because one can twist an ankle if they don't hit the ties just right and as fatigue sets in it's easier to misstep
And the whole "Getting run over by a train thing" :D

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Thought it was strange he was a "former draft pick" and not "former NFL player". Read article, says he was drafted as the 216th pick, played a few preseason games, released. Picked up next year by Baltimore, played a couple preseason games in 2011, released, and no regular season NFL games played. Guess draft pick was the highlight of his NFL career.
Too bad about being ran over though.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

M.D.Bentley wrote:
AARR wrote:Jogging on the tracks is dangerous because one can twist an ankle if they don't hit the ties just right and as fatigue sets in it's easier to misstep
And the whole "Getting run over by a train thing" :D
Yes, that too :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

I'd hope I could still crawl 5 feet out of the way even with a twisted ankle.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.