Train banned from East Nashville, TN

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
J T
Hates Supper

Train banned from East Nashville, TN

Unread post by J T »

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

EWRice
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Train banned from East Nashville, TN

Unread post by EWRice »

After reading the article, it sounds like there are some real pleasant people in those neighborhoods. :roll: Sure have no problem voicing their opinions about the band, and how big of a victory it was. Wow.

Jetlink
Not a Railfan

Unread post by Jetlink »

Welcome to The Rhinestone

The Rhinestone is a work of satire, and is intended for the purpose of humorous entertainment only.

It should be assumed that all events, people, and quotes found within this blog are entirely fictional. Occasionally, public notable figures (celebrities, politicians, historical figures) and actual events and locations may be referenced; these are only used as context for the humorous fiction, and should also be regarded as entirely fictional and are included without obtaining the permission of the person/event/place.
interested in trains

Patiently waiting for LansingRailfan to antagonize me in his tagline

EWRice
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by EWRice »

Should I feel like a retard? Or am I just that disconnected from the world. Somebody save me before I wear a hole in my forehead in the palm of my hands.

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

Jetlink wrote:Welcome to The Rhinestone

The Rhinestone is a work of satire, and is intended for the purpose of humorous entertainment only.
I was hoping some here would appreciate the humor. :D
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

Raildudes dad
Roadmaster

Unread post by Raildudes dad »

EWRice wrote:Should I feel like a retard? Or am I just that disconnected from the world. Somebody save me before I wear a hole in my forehead in the palm of my hands.
You're too busy to spend time with such stuff :wink: