Donald Trump in Traverse City

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
James Sofonia
Grand Traverse Dinner Train 1996

Donald Trump in Traverse City

Unread post by James Sofonia »

Donald and his 757 was here in our little town Friday. They took him to Cadillac in a caravan of black SUVs to speak at the Wex.
Meanwhile the "Burn" was also here speaking at Streeters which happens to be right next to the airport. All the Bernie fans standing in line got to watch the Trumpsters plane taxi by and turn around. He came here in a 737 painted in Eastern airline colors.

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Donald Trump in Traverse City

Unread post by Michael »

That is pretty cool Pixl. Are those your photos?
I saw what I think was the Kasich bus last week near Ann Arbor, the morning before the Detroit debate.

James Sofonia
Grand Traverse Dinner Train 1996

Unread post by James Sofonia »

Michael wrote:That is pretty cool Pixl. Are those your photos?
I saw what I think was the Kasich bus last week near Ann Arbor, the morning before the Detroit debate.
Yes, I shot them thru the fence. Now I know why you guys complain about shooting pictures that way. Kept going out of focus and going dark till you find just the right spot.
I also took video of the departure but once they throttled up the jets all you see is a snow cloud.

Kasich was here Saturday but I was too lazy to go into town just to look at a bus. " Move along, nothing to see here."

hoborich
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by hoborich »

Kinda sad that our former democracy has turned into a carnival sideshow. This presidential "campaign" has been going on for a couple years now, with nine more months to go. :(
"Ask your doctor if medical advice from a TV commercial is right for you".

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

hoborich wrote:Kinda sad that our former democracy has turned into a carnival sideshow. This presidential "campaign" has been going on for a couple years now, with nine more months to go. :(
You can thank Drumpg for that. His strategy to tear apart the Republican party is working while also creating one of the greatest reality TV shows of all time. Everything would be "normal" without Drumpf's involvement.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.