Tippy Cow Status

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Tippy Cow Status

Unread post by MQT1223 »

Anybody heard anything about the future of Tippy Cow after they unexpectedly got the boot from their location on Chicago Drive? I know we are still a few months out from that kind of event, but I was just curious. Last time I drove by there the inside looks to be empty but the picnic tables and other things outside were still there.
1223 OUT! President and Founder of the Buck Creek Central, the Rolling River Route! (2012-2017) President and Founder of the Lamberton Valley Railroad, The Tin Plate Road! Proudly railfanning with Asperger's since 1996. :)

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Re: Tippy Cow Status

Unread post by Saturnalia »

They're re opening on a new lease at their old location. No accounced opening date yet.
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

Max, "like" their FB page and you'll be updated with all the info you need.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

J T wrote:Max, "like" their FB page and you'll be updated with all the info you need.
Didn't know they had one, will do.
1223 OUT! President and Founder of the Buck Creek Central, the Rolling River Route! (2012-2017) President and Founder of the Lamberton Valley Railroad, The Tin Plate Road! Proudly railfanning with Asperger's since 1996. :)

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

Tippy Cow will open for the season on TUESDAY at 3:00p. According to their post on Facebook, they'll be on their spring hours but will be subject to change day-to-day according to the weather -- updates will be made to their Facebook page.
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

Raildudes dad
Roadmaster

Unread post by Raildudes dad »

Be there or be square:)

C&O6084
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by C&O6084 »

Hmmm. . .
Dialysis in the morning, and Rapid to Tippy Cow. Yeah, I can do it. Need to regain my sanity after four weeks of Renaltory confinement. Now to mesh schedules of bus, Tippy Cow & CSX. . . .

trnwatcher
My name ain't Steven

Unread post by trnwatcher »

Drove by today and there was lot's of activity both in and outside The Unstable Bovine. Last minute prepping for the opening on Tuesday.
Steven F. Shick
http://www.youtube.com/user/trnwatcher
http://www.trnwatcher.net

I.T. guy/Railfan
"The true railfan has two favorite railroads....the Baltimore & Ohio and another one." - Charles S. Roberts