Christmas Train for Terminally Ill Children

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
DelayInBlock
Railroadfan...fan

Christmas Train for Terminally Ill Children

Unread post by DelayInBlock »

I am proud to say that the American Red Cross featured some of my video from the train ride last year. I encourage everyone to check out and support this amazing non-profit.

Barb Dabler and Tim Crossin are the Community Impact Heroes. These two fairy godparents have shown more than 500 terminally-ill children and their families that miracles are possible through their Operation North Pole charity, which includes a fantasy trip on a holiday-themed train ride, dancing and singing with Santa and Mrs. Claus, gifts and games, and 4,000 pounds of candy inside a winter wonderland ballroom in Rosemont.
Delay In Block Productions: "Railroading a Little Different than Usual."

Visit my YouTube Channel and Subscribe: http://www.YouTube.com/user/DelayInBlock
Like My Page on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/DelayInBlockProductions

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Christmas Train for Terminally Ill Children

Unread post by Michael »

Good work DIB. That is wonderful work Community Impact Heroes are doing.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Good work DIB. That is wonderful work Community Impact Heroes are doing.
I agree with Michael, DIB. I like how you are taking your hobby and turning into something you can give back to others.

BTW - don't go to Royal Oak with your drone. It's now illegal for drones except official police activities.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

GTW6401
how bout no

Unread post by GTW6401 »

AARR wrote:
Michael wrote:Good work DIB. That is wonderful work Community Impact Heroes are doing.
I agree with Michael, DIB. I like how you are taking your hobby and turning into something you can give back to others.

BTW - don't go to Royal Oak with your drone. It's now illegal for drones except official police activities.
Its Ferndale that proposed it, but city officials said they backed off their plan to vote on drones tonight.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

GTW6401 wrote:
AARR wrote:

Its Ferndale that proposed it, but city officials said they backed off their plan to vote on drones tonight.
Thanks for correcting me, GTW, about it being Ferndale.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Super Chief
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Super Chief »

Maybe we should hook up the Wally cars and run a special North Pole Express for other deserving children and do likewise some time. Just a thought. Good work DIB.

DelayInBlock
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by DelayInBlock »

Super Chief wrote:Maybe we should hook up the Wally cars and run a special North Pole Express for other deserving children and do likewise some time. Just a thought. Good work DIB.
That's a great idea and could be a great way to promote both WALLY and the kids.
Delay In Block Productions: "Railroading a Little Different than Usual."

Visit my YouTube Channel and Subscribe: http://www.YouTube.com/user/DelayInBlock
Like My Page on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/DelayInBlockProductions

Super Chief
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Super Chief »

Here's a thought for power. Having shopped with kids at Christmas and seeing the thrill on their faces I would be willing to help. Been a fireman for 32 years next month.
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-05-06-10-55-28.png