Air Force 1 in Detroit

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Air Force 1 in Detroit

Unread post by AARR »

Denise Ilitch was on Paul W Smith radio show this morning (760 am Detroit). She set it up before the interview that the $40,000 per person fund raiser for President Obama was off limits. The king has no clothes and we are the peasants who say nothing. Read Animal Farm my friends and you will understand.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

hobojim
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by hobojim »

AARR wrote:Denise Ilitch was on Paul W Smith radio show this morning (760 am Detroit). She set it up before the interview that the $40,000 per person fund raiser for President Obama was off limits. The king has no clothes and we are the peasants who say nothing. Read Animal Farm my friends and you will understand.
Was that interview before or after WJR's 3 hours of daily drama from Rush Limpballs? :D
Possibly the reason it was off limits is due to the fact that the Secret Service demands to know everyone in attendance and give them a background check, hence it not being open to the public. This is done for Republicorp presidents also. :D

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Denise Ilitch was on Paul W Smith radio show this morning (760 am Detroit). She set it up before the interview that the $40,000 per person fund raiser for President Obama was off limits. The king has no clothes and we are the peasants who say nothing. Read Animal Farm my friends and you will understand.
Limousine Liberals. There is no way to defend it while maintaining at the same time that Republican are the party of 1%
So tired of the class warfare rhetoric. All these politicians are multimillionaires. Both parties!
Dennis Illitch on the other hand is a self made man. Why is it he is supporting people that are Anti Capitalist? Is it shake down money? It is protection money? Is this what it takes to be a millionaire while maintaining other millionaires are evil and greedy?
I saw Michael Moore being interviewed. He has a multimillion dollar pad in Manhattan and he denies being a millionaire! Does anyone see the irony of making millions through the Capitalist system from a movie that says Capitalism is evil?

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Ah, how some of those here just love to turn anything to do with a political object and start spewing their opinion. Closing this crappy thread.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com