Well, no more videos from me...

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Well, no more videos from me...

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

I just discovered that my internet provider (through my college) has blocked Dailymotion, as well as putfile and most other video hosting websites. Since I don't have a high speed connection at home, it's next to impossible for me to upload video unless I am at school. However, due to the recent blocking of websites, the only place I'll be able to upload video to in the future is looking like this website. As much as I appreciate Zack's generosity in providing the webspace, I hate to crowd the server with video, rather than pictures. And though I haven't been uploading much recently (due to a computer issue I hope to get fixed before too much longer), it looks like I won't be able to upload much of anything anymore. Sorry, not trying to complain or vent, just wanted to make a note of it here.

Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by Railnut »

Man, that sucks...I will try to upload a "friendly" version of my newest masterpiece.., a slide show of the 2004 convention in Indiana.
Dave C