Music video

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Music video

Unread post by RailCanon »

Well since everybody has been making Music videos recently, I thought I'd take a whack at it. And here's my first one.
This is similar to Mr. Tops' video. A collection of pictures that I've taken over the past six months.
As for the music, it's classified as Rock, but it's a little older than what other people have posted. Still one of my favorites though.
The first person to post the name of the song and group wins the prize
So without further Ado:
http://www.dailymotion.com/GP40/video/119827

SousaKerry
ALCOHAULIC

Unread post by SousaKerry »

Oh That's just tooo easy .......... Got to admit I never thought of trains as I marched across the football field playing that song hundreds of times over and over and over and over again. It got so boring I wound up writing my own part for the song and my Director actually liked it better.

Yes I know the title and artist as I'm sure most of our 30 and over crowd does, I just want to find out do the youngans arround here know their music history :lol:

Sousa
What smells like lube oil and diesel.... Oh wait it's just my "Locomotive Breath"

Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by Railnut »

Man, how old is that song anyhow? I dont care for the Go Go's (to 80's girlie for me)..but thats just me. The Song I used for my Durand Slideshow (and it is just ONE song) is 18 years old (off Metallica's 1988 release,"..And Justice for All"). For Me..Nothing accents giant moving pieces of metal than Heavy Metal! I like the slide show anyhow greg, great pic's!
Dave C...Rock On

BB
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by BB »

I liked it Gregg! Very nice pictures also.
MQT Rail pictures at [url=http://bbarch_railfan.rrpicturearchives.net/default.aspx]RRPictureArchives.NET[/url]
Brandon