What am I doing wrong? Video help

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

What am I doing wrong? Video help

Unread post by Scooterb »

Videos from camera download to computer. It shows up as a MVI file cant get it to change to another file, Cant up-load to daily motion because its the wrong format . Any suggestions?

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

shoot me the video in an email once scott so i can see what kind of file extensions and properties it has..... webmaster@railroadfan.com
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

BB
Railroadfan...fan

Re: What am I doing wrong? Video help

Unread post by BB »

Scooterb wrote:Videos from camera download to computer. It shows up as a MVI file cant get it to change to another file, Cant up-load to daily motion because its the wrong format . Any suggestions?
I've never seen a MVI file. What kind of camera for the videos?
MQT Rail pictures at [url=http://bbarch_railfan.rrpicturearchives.net/default.aspx]RRPictureArchives.NET[/url]
Brandon

sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

Unread post by sd70accsxt700 »

While we are on the subject of video cameras, I have a Sony, and when I down load the video to the computer, to burn a CD, the video has this pausing, almost like freeze to it. It will play for about 10 seconds, jerk/pause for just a fracton of a second, then start all over again. Play for 10 seconds, and pause. It just keeps doing that. I seen that it said to adjust some (thing), cant rember what it was, had to do with quality of the video, but I did and have done that and it still dose it. Any ideas?
https://flic.kr/ps/jSuAb My Flickr photos!

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Unread post by Scooterb »

Cannon Powershot S2 1S