Posting photos Question - Concering Trip Reports

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)

Which do you prefer?

Full Sized Pictures
44%
Clickable Thumbnails
56%

Total votes: 9

RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Posting photos Question - Concering Trip Reports

Unread post by RailCanon »

Please vote. Only once though please.

I like the Thumbnails myself, but they are very time consuming to do, and I don't have that much time on my hands anymore
Last edited by RailCanon on Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Re: Posting photos Question

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Gregg Pullano wrote:Please vote. Only once though please.

I like the Thumbnails myself, but they are very time consuming to do, and I don't have that much time on my hands anymore
I like the thumbnails myself, keeps my screen in order. I assume the thumbnail vs full size are for your trip reports? People might not know if they saw this post and didn't see your post in the shoutbox.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Re: Posting photos Question

Zack wrote:
I wrote:Please vote. Only once though please.

I like the thumbnails myself, keeps my screen in order. I assume the thumbnail vs full size are for your trip reports? People might not know if they saw this post and didn't see your post in the shoutbox.
Yes this is for the trip reports. I was pondering weather I should do Thumbs or Full Sized for My Fostoria report, and Decided to go with whatever the viewers like. I'd like to see AT LEAST 10 votes on this subject

RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

So far we have one person who voted for full sized pictures, and four others, including myself, have voted for thumbnails. I'll give it another day, but right now it looks like I'm staying with thumbs