Posting video's

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Posting video's

Unread post by Railnut »

To post a video (err..slide show) with muzak and stuff..would I go about uploadinging it the same way as regular photo's?
Also, are there specific file types that they must be?
Thanks Dave C

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

The one and only time I really put any effort into trying to upload video direct to this site, I either did something wrong, my browser wasn't compatible (or capable of doing what I'd wanted it to do) with the site's software (that'd be a problem on my end, not Zack's), or the site wasn't working; but I didn't manage to upload the file...or maybe it was too large to email to Zack...I don't really remember. But, like Gregg, BB, and Mr. Tops, I use DailyMotion.com to host most of my videos, not just for this site, but also for my personal webspot (it's a blog, so I don't usually include it with my identification stuff). If you don't mind the link, and the fact that you can't right click and save stuff, it's nice and fairly convenient to use. Otherwise, someone else would probably have a better answer for you...