Going to the Riverbend Train Show This Weekend?

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
Railzfan
SpecialDuty

Going to the Riverbend Train Show This Weekend?

Unread post by Railzfan »

Hello all,

I was just wondering if any of you guys are going to the Riverbend Train Show this coming weekend ( Saturday, January 7th). Would be nice to meet some of the members of this site, if you are going and would like to meet other members as well post and tell us what you most likely would be wearing (i.e. favorite train shirt, hat, etc.) just to make you a little easier to spot. I will either be wearing a black, “Still Plays With Trains” sweat shirt or a maroon, ERIE Railroad shirt. Again, I would really like to meet some of the local members, so if you see me or someone else don’t hesitate to ask. :D

This year the Riverbend Show will be located here:

January 7, 2006, 14th Annual Riverbend Model Railroad Club Show. 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Home School Building Gym, 5625 Burlingame Avenue, Wyoming, Michigan.

See you there! :D :D :D
~Andrew Kersting

Website - Rocky Mountain Custom Models

Long Live the Denver & Rio Grande Western!

Eric Berger
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Eric Berger »

I will not be attending -- Wyoming is just a little too far out for me. (The farthest I go to is Toledo.)

I have to go through my train show flyers around here and determine the next one I'll be going to.
"From a really tall tower, in the middle of a really big field..."

MMRR-24
Shortline Fan

Unread post by MMRR-24 »

I will be going to tht show for sure, and probably a quick stop at the end of Judd St. :)

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

I'll be showing up there. Had thought I'd be selling my train gear, but for some reason i thought it was more near the end of the month. I'm mainly going to check out prices and displays, then sell my things at a different show. Maybe pick up some memorabilia.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

MMRR-24
Shortline Fan

Unread post by MMRR-24 »

It was ok. Not as good as it used to be. :| Couldnt find anything good to buy.

Railzfan
SpecialDuty

Oh, come on...

Unread post by Railzfan »

It wasn’t that bad, I found some good stuff. I like this location a lot more than the Lincoln Country Cub, that place was such a dump. Overall I think it was pretty good, could use a few more operating layouts though. :D
~Andrew Kersting

Website - Rocky Mountain Custom Models

Long Live the Denver & Rio Grande Western!