A New Photo Contest Idea!

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.

Is this a good idea? or a bad idea?

Good Idea :)
86%
Bad Idea :(
14%

Total votes: 14

rsinoms
Human Moose Elephant

A New Photo Contest Idea!

Unread post by rsinoms »

I got to thinking since scott's pic of the day/week/year has become the newest and hottest thing on Railroadfan. Why not challenge us railfans to take it to the next level and have a theme in mind when we are out taking shots. Each month we would have a different theme. eg. night shot, trains on a bridge, cabshots, and ... etc. I think it would be fun and a different change of pace then just trying to take the best shot possible.

Please let me know what you think it is just an idea and i am open to any suggestions and criticisms.

Russ
You say trestle... I say Trussell!!!

trainjunkie47
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by trainjunkie47 »

We could still do a pic of the day vote like what is going on now. Add to it with a monthly special theme. Cab shots could be a difficult one to get more than one photo during a given week.

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

trainjunkie47 wrote:We could still do a pic of the day vote like what is going on now. Add to it with a monthly special theme. Cab shots could be a difficult one to get more than one photo during a given week.
Only for some of us...I betcha Matt can get 'em almost any time of the week he wants to.. :D

SD40-2
Canada Eh!

Unread post by SD40-2 »

all i can say for cab shots is
if you dont ask you dont get