A thought for Scott and Zack

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
patrick
Railroadfan...fan

A thought for Scott and Zack

Unread post by patrick »

You know, ya'll are already doing the photo of the day thing, and i think thats great. Its a great way to motivate us. But whats if we took it a could steps further, and at the end of the week, month and year did best photos for each. You have the best photos for the week, 7 to chose from, best of the month, 4 or 5 to chose from, and photo of the year, 12 to chose from. And say at the end of the year, we could have a certificate made out with the persons name on it, and their pic and such. Give me your thought on this please. I know its alot more work for ya'll, but i think its a great idea and one that could further motivate people. I mean wow, Photo of the year, that'd be cool to have that title.

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Unread post by Scooterb »

That would be ok with me. have thought about the week one already ........but dont know about time issuse...... been slamed at work the last week or so. as you can see by the 3 and 4 day catch up votes lately. :D

What are everyone elses thought on this

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

When you started doing the photo of the day, Scott, I figured that the plan was to do weekly, monthly and such votes. I appreciate the fact that you're doing the daily thing already, but if you or someone else were to take that on, I think it could be pretty cool.

patrick
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by patrick »

I could do the weekly and monthly votes. Votes could be done each Sunday, and on the 1st day of each month for the month gone by.